become an editor
the entire directory
only in Large_Families/Personal_Pages
Home: Family: Family Websites
Society: Genealogy: Surnames
Society: People: Personal Homepages
This category in other languages:
Andy and Vicki's Place
- View the family photo album and see samples of art by the kids. Find descriptions of important family events/milestones.
- Offers news pictures and events. Plus guestbook.
- A home-schooled family of 16; 13 sons, 1 daughter, two parents; all single births, none adopted.
The Arroyo Family Web Site
- View pictures of J. and Linda, their children, grandchildren and friends. Read about their family values and find links to sites of interest.
Bayou Spirit Welcomes You
- Pictures and stories of a Southern Louisiana family with four sons.
A Child To Love - Adoption Love Stories
- I am the mother of twenty-six. This site is built around ten children whom I adopted, with severe disabilities. Each one has an individuality, personality, and is loved dearly.
Cuffe Family Reunion
- Website about the tri-annual Cuffe Family Reunion for the far-flung descendants of Henry and Frances Cuffe. 12 children, 75 (or so) grandchildren, not sure how many greats, plus a few great-greats making their appearance. Site to be updated with new information for each new reunion.
- A family of four children living in Oklahoma. Includes pictures, information on the family and links.
- Phil and Nancy and five kids. Includes family photos, stories, devotions, and link to Maryland Piano Service.
- The latest writings, adventures, and photos of the Ifland family of 10.
- Details the exploits of Rick, Kathy, Bryan, Ben, Brett, and Brad Johnson.
Lindy's BIG Family
- Eleven kids, all home born, home schooled, home grown.
The Livengood Home Page
- Visit the Livengood family, husband, wife, four sons and their families.
- Information on her family of 8 children.
- Pictures and links from the Mahoney family in Rochester, NY, including information on their 5 children.
MrsMomof9 Family Homepage
- My own webpage with information on homebirth, homeschooling, and healthy living.
My Life as a Mom
- Weblog from a mother of six, dedicated to the joys and sometimes chaos of having a large family.
Oseland: Chaz and Chris Rachael's Domestic Tranquility
- Between us, we have 7 parents and 11 siblings. This is the most efficient way for everyone to keep in touch.
- A family of eight, all born and raised on Long Island, NY.
- Some pictures of the Rapson family and their pets.
- Come and meet Rob and Deb, and their 10 children, all under the age of 17.
Starr Family Web Site
- Starr Family from Bristol. Personal pages for all the 5 brothers and parents.
Sunshine In Your Heart
- A family with nine children living in Southern Taiwan. Photo album, news, and information about the family.
Weidmann Family Site
- A short description of the Weidmann family in Brisbane, Australia.
- Family with 9 children from Metuchen New Jersey. Photos, events, links, famous sayings and general information on the whereabouts and activities of the family members.
The World's Largest Family of Jugglers
- The world's largest juggling family - 11 kids and 2 parents who perform group juggling, unicycling, club, torch, ball and knife juggling, and many other circus arts.
The Yabut Kids
- Originally from the Philippines and now spread out in the U.S.
Yes, This Is The Crazy, Hecitic Life I Live
- A weblog of a family with six children.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 8, 2014 at 7:24:03 UTC -