become an editor
the entire directory
only in Foster_Care/Organizations
Foster Parent Associations
Covenant Kid's Manor, Inc.
- Non-profit organization that provides foster care training and residential group housing for children in Seminole, Orange, Osceola, and Brevard Counties in Florida. Includes FAQs and list of foster parent qualifications.
Foster Care Cooperative
- Providing a range of foster home placements to children accommodated by local authorities in the United Kingdom. Includes descriptions of the three types of placements and information for prospective carers.
Foster Family-Based Treatment Association
- Providing treatment services through family living and enhancing the lives of children within families in New Jersey. Includes history, news, program standards, and annual conference details.
- Charitable organization in King County, Washington, that sponsors foster children with education fees, summer camps, and clothing assistance. Contact information, activities and events, news, and information for donors and volunteers.
A World for Children
- Providing therapeutic services to abused and neglected children through substitute care, including emergency shelter, assessment services, and foster care.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 23:47:15 UTC -