become an editor
the entire directory
only in Family_Resources_and_Support/Military_Families
Family Resources and Support
US Air Force
US Coast Guard
US Marine Corps
US Military in General
US National Guard
Chats and Forums
Moving and Relocating
Regional: Europe: United Kingdom: Society and Culture: Military
Regional: North America: United States: Society and Culture: Military
Society: Military: People: Personal Pages
Society: Military: People: Spouses
AUSA Family Programs
- Provides resources regarding current legislation affecting military families and information about family programs offered by the United States military.
Blue Star Mothers of America
- An organization for mothers who have children serving or who have served. History, events, membership, and forum, as well as an e-mail newsletter service.
- Volunteer organization of military wives, created to help military wives and women in the military manage day-to-day life.
DMDC: Defense Manpower Data Center
- Collects, archives, and maintains accurate, readily available manpower and personnel data, as well as financial databases for the Department of Defense. Information on other programs available.
- Provides free or low cost lodging to veterans and military families receiving treatment at military medical centers.
Helping Military Families
- Helping Military Families brings current issues important to Military Families to its readership and asks for action on legislative bills currently being debated.
- A library of articles, school information, local businesses and researched advice to help prepare the military family for their new installation and their everyday life.
Military Child Education Coalition
- Offers information about education initiatives for transitioning military families and children.
Military Families Webring
- Open to active duty, retirees, spouses, children or anyone who has a loved one in the armed forces. Also those with pages dedicated to POW's or MIA's.
Military Family Research Institute
- Research, news, and information for individuals charged with improving policies and practices focused on military quality-of-life.
- Travel publisher of military travel information for all uniformed services members, active and retired and their family members.
Military Money Magazine
- Personal finance resources, career advice, deployment and relocation tips, and family support resources for military families and spouses.
- A guide to money matters for American military families, offering debt solutions, financial education, and money management tips and techniques, as well as general items of interest to military families.
- Web resource for all aspects of military living: includes military news, pay and benefits, education, veteran resources, reunions and locators.
National Military Family Association
- Nonprofit committed to strengthening and protecting American military families through family programs and enhancing benefits such as military spouse and children’s education, deployment support, spouse employment and health care.
Oklahoma Blue Star Mothers of America
- Oklahoma Department of a non-profit organization for mothers who have children serving in the military, offering support to each other, our children and our troops.
- Delivers donations for baby showers to military families. Includes donation information and stories of past events.
Operation Special Delivery
- Provides advice and labor support to the pregnant wives of US military troops scheduled to be deployed at the expected time of the birth of their baby. FAQs, history, and contact information.
- Resource to find US and UK military friends or relatives with over 450 links to genealogy records, message boards, news groups, phone books, email directories, and other personnel locators.
The RCEME Database
- Events, news, forums, reunion information, and pictures of this Canadian group. Membership is free and required to access database.
STOMP: Specialized Training of Military Parents
- Working together for military families of individuals with disabilities or special needs. Information, news, events, resources, and services.
Support for USMC Families
- Private support forum for USMC families.
USO of New England
- Support for the troops and their families since 1941.
Websites for Heroes
- Free, password-protected, websites for active-duty military families.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 10, 2014 at 6:24:08 UTC -