become an editor
the entire directory
only in Childcare/Resources_and_Referral
Resources and Referral
Open Directory - Home: Family: Childcare: Resources and Referral
ABC Childcare Association
- Offers free childcare referrals for professional in-home, state registered, licensed or listed childcare providers located in Plano, Texas.
- Offers program and curriculum information for care providers, teachers, and childcare staff. Also provides tips for choosing a care facility.
Ahrens Family Day Care
- Former daycare owner provides sample daycare business forms, schedules, and calendars.
America Taking Action
- A national directory of licensed/registered family daycare providers, childcare centers, nursery schools and kids' camps.
Arizona Child Care Resource and Referral
- A community service which matches parents seeking child care with child care resources. Also provides training and technical assistance to child care providers.
- Provides free childcare, daycare and babysitting referrals for parents in Alameda County, California. Also provides free parenting workshops and information on subsidized childcare in multiple languages.
- An independent service listing childcare and nanny agencies throughout the UK. Features childcarer and parenting forums and an 'ask the experts' service for specialist advice.
California Childcare Health Program
- Works to enhance the quality of child care by initiating and strengthening linkages among the health, safety and child care communities and the families they serve.
Child Care Circuit
- A nonprofit agency that assists parents in finding childcare north east of Boston, MA.
Child Care Connection, Inc
- Organization made up of the community-based childcare agencies serving the state of Wisconsin. Provides referrals for parents and listings for providers.
Child Care Networks
- Provides child care resource and referral services for Chatham County, NC.
Child Care Providers Of Minnesota
- Listing site for child care providers in MN.
Child Care Resource Center
- An agency offers referrals to child care in Tulsa, Creek and Wagoner counties, and support services to childcare providers, including Success by 6, Toy Lending Library, CACFP.
Child Care Resources Consultation and Training
- Offers a variety of resources including workshop materials, training services and curriculum resources.
Child Care Systems of America, Inc.
- Offering an array of solutions to employer's child care needs nationwide.
Child Care Works
- A non-profit child care resource and referral program dedicated to improving the system of early education and care for children in the New Bedford, MA area.
- A national directory of accredited child daycare centers and in-home providers. Includes information about accreditation as well as children's products for parents and daycare providers.
- Resources for parents, providers, and individuals wishing to start a childcare business in the UK. Includes daycare management software and relevant links to childcare organizations and services.
- Directory serving the UK, allowing access to childcare providers in the area.
Contra Costa Child Care Council
- Source for parents, providers and advocates seeking child care services and resources in Contra Costa County, California.
Cortland Area Child Care Council
- CACCC provides referrals of family daycare providers and day care centers in Cortland NY, as well as training and support to family daycare providers.
The Daycare Resource Connection
- A resource for parents and providers including state by state daycare listings, free preschool and daycare printables and teacher resources.
- State by state listings, licensing requirements, products and news articles.
Douglas County Child Care Association
- A child care referral service for licensed child care providers in Douglas County, Colorado.
East Bay Preschool Directory
- Includes listings of preschools in the Contra Costa and Tri-Valley Areas of California, articles, and informational resources for parents.
The Family and Workplace Connection
- Linking working parents and other employees with dependent care services. Assure availability of high quality, affordable, dependent care services.
- Educational ideas for teachers, parents and providers. There is a vast amount of information and resources to help teachers, parents and day care providers.
Hampton Roads Child Care
- Offering a free list to families seeking child care in Virginia, United States.
K Grace Childcare
- A provider of qualified childcare professionals to Chicago's downtown and near north side.
Lynnfield, Reading and North Reading Partnership For Children
- Child care resources for parents in the communities of Lynnfield, Reading and North Reading, MA. Also offers child care scholarships, free training and events in these communities.
Maryland Committee for Children
- A network of local child care resource centers that works with parents, child care providers, advocates, employers, and policymakers to expand and enhance the early childhood education and child care.
Mills Consulting Group, Inc.
- Specializes in developing high quality child care, work-life initiatives and conducting research projects related to child care for child care centers, corporations, and state governments.
Missouri Child Care Resource and Referral Network
- Coordinates the efforts of the eight resource and referral agencies in Missouri. Services are provided to parents, child care providers, employers and community leaders.
Naples Alliance for Children
- Mission is to take a leadership role in advocating for the improvement of the quality of life for Collier County, Florida's children, youth and their families.
- A childcare referral service which includes state by state listings, financial assistance resources, and a daycare checklist.
North Carolina Child Care
- Searchable database of licensed child care providers across the state. Includes child care centers, family child care homes, and day camps.
North West Childcare
- Provide childcare recruitment services, including nursery nurses, nannies, baby sitters and home help. Cheshire, United Kingdom.
Omaha Child Care Directory
- Search by zip code for childcare choices in Omaha and surrounding communities. Listing services for care providers.
Oregon Child Care Resource and Referral Network
- Online search for child care providers, information on quality child care for parents, training information for providers and data about child care in Oregon.
- A nationwide credit reporting service for childcare professionals.
Questions and Answers about Choosing the Best Daycare
- Former daycare operator offers advise and consulting on choosing or starting a daycare.
Resources for Child Care and Early Childhood Education
- Daycare programming ideas, themes and links.
Satellite Family Child Care
- Provides quality standards, accreditation, training, referrals and other support to accredited childcare providers in Madison, Wisconsin.
- Publication bringing together parents looking for childcare providers and providers advertising their services.
- A healthcare and education organization which provides developmental, educational, and evaluation services for children in New Jersey. Includes a local daycare provider search.
Tiny Jewels Child Care Directory
- Family home childcare providers listed by location in the U.S.
West Kootenay Child Care Resource and Referral Program
- Provides resources, referrals and support to parents, children and caregivers in the area. British Columbia, Canada.
Westcoast Child Care Resource Centre
- A non-profit society that provides information, services and support to the child care community in British Columbia, Canada.
Wisconsin PBS Kids
- Provides child care and parenting tips, resources and workshops supported by Wisconsin PBS Kids programming.
Resources and Referral
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, August 1, 2013 5:24:06 AM EDT -