become an editor
the entire directory
only in Childcare/Organizations
Open Directory - Home: Family: Childcare: Organizations
Reference: Education: Early Childhood: Organizations
Arapahoe County Early Childhood Council
- The ACECC is a collaborative promoting high quality programs and services which support a Safe, Smart, and Healthy Start for young children and their families in Arapahoe County, Colorado.
Arapahoe County Family Child Care Association
- Provides working parents with information regarding quality child care. Provides a network for child care providers. Located in Arapahoe County, Colorado.
Baltimore County Family Child Care Association (BCFCCA)
- Professional association of child care providers licensed and operating in Baltimore County, Maryland.
California Association for Family Child Care
- Contains links to resources that are beneficial to child care providers and their business.
California Council of Parent Participation Nursery Schools
- A non-profit council of preschools in the state of California. Links include resources for parents and educators, listings of preschools and nursery schools.
- CareGiver Network is a non-profit member organization founded for the purpose of offering support and training to all child care professionals who work with young children. Membership includes family child care, center owners and workers, and nannies.
Child Care Providers
- childcare directory listing of registered, and listed home child care providers in Texas
Choosing Child Care
- Providing parents and caregivers with tips and suggestions for finding quality child care.
Colorado Child Care Information
- Promotion of social welfare through the organization and education of family child care providers and society as a whole will be benefitted.
Community Child Care Association Inc
- A non profit organization which operates as a training, resource, advisory and advocacy body for children's services in Victoria, Australia.
Del Norte Child Care Council
- Working to expand quality child care and social services available to children and families in Del Norte County, CA area.
Family Day Care Association of the Santa Clarita Valley
- Serves families needing childcare, as well as support for childcare providers.
Hampton Alliance For Lifelong Learning
- A community organization providing resources for parents and caregivers with children 0-8 in Hampton New Brunswick and surrounding area.
Helping Association for Professional Providers of Young Children (HAPPY)
- Child care association of Trumbull County, Ohio. Support and resources for providers and information and child care referrals for parents.
Illawarra Children's Services
- A not-for-profit community organization providing affordable, quality services to children and families. Corrimal New South Waales, Australia.
Illinois Head Start Association
- Childcare organization that offers news, programs and eligibility and contact information.
Indiana Association for Child Care Resource and Referral (IACCR)
- Works with local member agencies at a local, state and national level to coordinate a strong statewide system of childcare resources and referral.
Leighton Buzzard Childminding Association
- A support group for those working as registered childminders in Leighton Buzzard and the surrounding area.
Lennox and Addington Resources for Children
- Non-profit organization committed to quality childcare, daycare, before and after school programs, children's and parent resources, and other areas of teaching. Napanee, Ontario, Canada.
Long Beach Lakewood Childcare Association
- A nonprofit California organization for family childcare professionals.
Manitoba Child Care Association
- Advocates for a quality system of child care and advance early childhood education as a profession. Information on workshops, membership and contact details. Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.
Minnesota Child Care Association
- MCCA gives you the opportunity to become actively involved in improving the child care industry with direct benefits your center.
National Association for Family Child Care (NAFCC)
- The mission is to strengthen the profession of family child care.
National Association of Child Care Professionals
- National association serving childcare directors, owners, and administrators. Offers training, information, resources, and a national conference.
National Association of Child Care Resource and Referral Agencies
- Non-profit organization dedicated to providing child care information to parents, professionals, and advocates.
New York State Family Child Care Association
- To act as a united voice to promote and strengthen the professionalism of providers thereby promoting the quality of family child care.
Northwest Community Action Programs of Wyoming, Inc.
- Helps low income families with children become self sufficient. Programs include Head Start, disabilities services and TEFAP. Located in Worland, Wyoming.
Palo Alto Community Child Care
- Non-profit organization specializing in advocating for and providing child care services for families in the greater Palo Alto, CA area. Offers assistance to low-income families and those with children with special needs.
Parents & Providers
- Home Daycare Association - Support organization of parents and providers of home day care. In Plano, Richardson, Frisco, Allen, and Garland Texas.
Positive Providers Childcare Association
- Childcare provider support group offering resources, information, support, and training.
Rehoboth Family Childcare Association
- An association of childcare and daycare providers in the Southeastern Massachusetts area.
San Mateo County Family Child Care Association
- A non-profit organization providing quality training, support, referrals and resources.
Saskatchewan Association of Child Care Homes Inc.
- Establishing a high standard of care for children in licensed family child care homes and their families. Included is on-site membership, programming and resources. Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada.
Satellite Family Childcare Association
- Home childcare provider association serving Madison, WI. Provides support for childcare providers including licensing assistance, training, and curriculum. Parents can request lists of local childcare providers.
Scottish Childminding Association
- Informs childminders, parents, employers, local authorities and central government about what constitutes good practice in childminding.
Sonoma County Child Care Association
- Assists in developing professional growth, education, and support to people working in the child care profession. Sonoma County, CA.
St Christopher-Ottilie Child and Family Services of New York
- Parenting, child, and family programs in New York from St. Christopher-Ottilie.
- Non-profit organization in Northeastern Ohio that helps low-income families with childcare and educational issues.
- Discusses the pros and cons of preschool.
Utah Professional Family Child Care Association
- Committed to the professional development of family child care providers in pursuit of quality care for all children. South Jordan, Utah, United States.
Wheaton/Glen Ellyn Child Care Association, Inc.
- Located in Wheaton, Illinois. Includes member news and a calendar of events.
Wisconsin Family Childcare
- A statewide organization of family childcare providers formed to provide support, involvement, and communication with others in the profession.
Wyoming Child and Family Development, Inc.
- We are a non-profit organization providing a full range of early childhood services for families with children from birth to five. We have fifteen locations in eight counties of Wyoming.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 30, 2014 at 5:36:54 UTC -