the entire directory
only in Babies/Breastfeeding
Chats and Forums
Human Milk Banks
Working and Breastfeeding
Business: Food and Related Products: Baby Food
Health: Child Health: Infant and Toddlers: Nutrition
Health: Nursing: Specialties: Obstetrics and Gynecology: Lactation
Health: Women's Health
Home: Family: Babies: Bottle Feeding
Home: Family: Parenting: Attachment Parenting
Home: Family: Pregnancy
Society: Issues: Health: Food, Drink and Nutrition: Infant Feeding
This category in other languages:
- A site for mothers and nursing professionals who want support and advice. Features tips for working mothers, research articles, FAQs, message boards, links, humor, art.
La Leche League International
- An international, nonprofit, nonsectarian organization dedicated to providing education, information, support, and encouragement to women who want to breastfeed.
Academy of Breastfeeding Medicine
- A worldwide organization of physicians dedicated to the promotion, protection and support of breastfeeding and human lactation.
The Adoptive Breastfeeding Resource
- A site for adoptive parents who want to nurse their children.
Allexperts - Breastfeeding
- Volunteer experts (authors, lactation consultants, and veteran parents) answer web users' questions, free of charge. Includes archives of past answers.
Association of Breastfeeding Mothers
- A charity run by mothers for mothers, committed to giving friendly support and supplying the right information to all women wishing to breastfeed.
Baby Milk Action
- A non-profit organisation which aims to save lives and to end the avoidable suffering caused by inappropriate infant feeding.
BFAR - Breastfeeding After Reduction
- Provides information and support to mothers who wish to breastfeed after breast reduction surgery and information to health care providers about the feasibility and protocols of breastfeeding after breast reduction surgery.
- Childbirth education classes dedicated to teaching methods for a natural birth. Doula labor support services and lactation consultations. They are a Medela breastpump rental station offering all Medela products. Baby care and infant CPR classes available.
- Developed by the Health Promotion Agency and contains information for both the public and professionals. Offers benefits, problem help, back to work and weaning information, as well as support groups.
- Tips and information on breastfeeding.
- Breastfeeding information from jaundice to storage to routines.
- Common sense answers to breastfeeding questions.
- An academic, non-commercial, short course on the fundamentals of breastfeeding.
Breastfeeding Questions & Answers
- Lactation advice on several topics from engorgement to breast pumps as well as quality breastfeeding supplies.
- Test your knowledge of breastfeeding by taking this fun quiz.
Breastfeeding Self Help and Information
- Lactation consultant Marie Davis shares her knowledge.
- Advice on finding a pediatrician that is supportive of breastfeeding and addresses problems in order to maximize chances of long-term breastfeeding success.
Breastfeeding Support Group
- Live advisors give fee-based support and advice to pregnant woman and breastfeeding mothers.
- Breastfeeding information, support and services provided by lactation consultant in Irvine, California. The site links also to the Orange County Breastfeeding Forum, which is accessible to everyone.
Milkmade at Home
- Milkmade at Home is a San Diego-based lactation consulting center.
Mothering From The Heart
- Breastfeeding consultation services for lactating women as well as information on breast feeding in general.
- Helpful tips, recommended equipment, possible difficulties, and FAQ.
- Breastfeeding myths, the benefits of breastfeeding, and links.
The New Parents Guide
- Answers to frequently asked questions about breastfeeding.
The Nursing Mom's News
- An informative site on motherhood and breastfeeding.
The Pump Station
- Breastfeeding basics, lactation support, bulletin boards, and breast pumps and accessories for sale.
Smoking While Pregnant or Breastfeeding
- Presents a concise summary of links to recent medical study abstracts and articles discussing the various risks posed to the baby by smoking while breastfeeding.
StorkNet's Breastfeeding Cubby
- Guest interviews and articles and various tips by parents to assist in a successful nursing experience.
UNICEF UK Baby Friendly Initiative
- Best practice standards in support of nursing - evidence, resources, training, statistics, guidance, leaflets for parents and strategies for promotion.
Usenet alt.support.breastfeeding -
Usenet misc.kids.breastfeeding -
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 26, 2015 at 5:54:04 UTC -