become an editor
the entire directory
only in Search_and_Reunion/Registries
Search and Reunion
International Soundex Reunion Registry
- The world's largest free reunion registry. Includes information about RegDay.
Adoption Registry Connect
- Free worldwide registry designed to reunite adoptees with their birth parents and siblings.
Adoption Reunions (South Africa)
- Registry for those with birth families connected to South Africa, Zimbabwe, Namibia, Botswana and other African countries. Includes letters from members, discussion group, and stories.
Adoption.com Reunion Registry
- A worldwide service that requires registration to search listings.
Black Market Adoptee's Registry
- Registry for those who have been affected by black market adoptions and those having falsified birth records.
British Columbia Adoption Reunion Registry
- Registry for people who have been affected by an adoption in the province.
California Adoption Search and Reunion Registry
- A free registry for adopted people born in California to find and locate their biological family through a mutual consent search process. Contains FAQ and reunion stories.
California Cryobank Sibling Registry
- Allowing siblings and extended families to find each other. Includes a user guide, FAQ and bulletin board.
California Mutual Consent Registry
- Registry for members of the adoption triad who were born or adopted in the United States.
The Canadian Adoptees Registry Inc.
- Offers free search and listings for adoptees, birthmothers/fathers, siblings, relatives, fostered adults and adoptive parents.
Closing The Gap
- This adoption registry no longer accepts new registrants, but still has a list of active searches.
- Free adoption reunion registry reuniting adoptees and birth parents.
G'S Adoption Registry
- Free service. Includes registry history, stories, tutorial and messageboard.
The Hispanic Adoption Registry
- A guestbook registry geared toward the Hispanic/Latino triad.
Kentucky Adoption Reunion Registry
- A privately run computer registry for adoptees, birthparents, siblings and others.
The Lit Candle Adoption Registry
- Guestbook-style registry. Links to related sites are included.
- The home of an Internet mailing list devoted to search and support for those affected by the closed records adoption system in Michigan. Links and advice.
Missing Links Adoption Contact Register
- Fee based registry for adoptees who were either adopted in, or born in, the UK, and for relatives. Site features registration form and contact details.
Pieces of Dreams
- Free U.S. registry. Includes personal stories and search tips.
Sherri's Searching North Carolina
- Free registry for adoptees and birth families in North Carolina.
South Carolina Adoption Reunion Registry
- Reunites families separated by adoption. For those born or adopted in South Carolina.
TxCARE Adoption Registry
- This registry works like a dating program, but matches people based on similar adoption histories. Allows saved searches. Registration is free.
UK Birth Adoption Register
- Fee-based UK registry. Includes links to related resources.
When the Bough Breaks
- A North Carolina based registry.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 18, 2015 at 4:36:59 UTC -