become an editor
the entire directory
only in Search_and_Reunion/Personal_Pages
Search and Reunion
Home: Family: Adoption: Personal Pages
- Personal adoption and reunion story, photos, search and reunion tips, and links to related sites.
Adoption and My Search for the Truth
- A late discovery adoptee's search and reunion story. Includes search and reform links as well as adoption humor.
Adoption Pennsylvania : Why So Weird?
- Personal situation of one individual's frustration in trying to find out about his biological parents.
Adoption Reunion Story
- The story of a birth mother's reunion with her son, Danny. Includes related poetry.
- Adoptee presents story of her adoptive family and the members of her birth family with whom she has been reunited.
- Reunion story, with photographs.
- Photos and information from a woman who searched for her birth family in Hungary.
Do You Know This Man
- Hung Tran is an Amerasian searching for his birth parents. Photo posted in hopes that someone will recognize them.
- Information for adult adoptees who were residents of the Emery Memorial Home, Richton, Mississippi between 1931 and 1964.
- Discusses the feelings and road blocks associated with adoption, as well as the author's own experience with reunion.
Judith O'Keefe (Waldman)
- Adoptee born in Neuilly-sur-Seine, France presents information about her life and search for her biological family. (English, French)
- Information about the author's adoption, search and reunion.
Kye Yung Kim
- Details of an adopted Korean girl searching for her biological family.
Looking for Cody, Charles Jr. and Jessica Clarkson
- Photos from a birthmother looking for her three children in Arizona.
Lost Falcon Has Been Found
- Reunion details, with photo album.
Lost In September: A Florida to NY Adoption
- Resource for those who were involved in a Florida birth with an adoption finalization in New York. Includes a message board and links.
- Birthmother shares her story, photos and inspirational thoughts.
A Road Called Reunion
- An adoptee's story of search and reunion.
- Details of a man's search for his brother's sons, Rudy and Adam.
Sally Stewart's Missouri Adoption
- Features adoption related poems, journal and links.
A Starting Place
- A searching birthmother gives details of her daughter who was adopted in Texas, in 1975.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 26, 2014 at 6:15:04 UTC -