become an editor
the entire directory
only in Adoption/Personal_Pages
Home: Family: Adoption: Search and Reunion: Personal Pages
This category in other languages:
- Adoption of three children from Guatemala. Information about the process, useful links, and pictures.
- Poems and letters about adoption written by individual authors.
The Adoption Storyteller
- Stories of life, love, loss, and healing from an adoption perspective.
Art Bracke's Personal Pages
- Details of one man's experiences with foster care, adoption and child abuse/neglect. News clippings, photos, and links to related content are also featured.
- Describes a family of 8 children, and the inexpensive process by which seven of them were were adopted.
- Information useful for parents considering adopting from Colombia, particularly through the adoption organization known as FANA.
Lafever Adoption Page
- Encouraging families with little financial resources to adopt.
Mi Hija Dasha
- Story of the adoption of a girl from Guatemala. Includes photos.
MsKatlady's Adoption Page
- Thoughts from a birthmother.
Our Corner of the Web
- Photos of a family's adoption of a girl from Vietnam.
Tomorrow is a Gift
- Describes the adoption of Korean and Chinese children with medical problems.
Voices From the Heart
- A collection of essays, poems and other writings from those touched by adoption.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 4, 2011 at 14:54:03 UTC -