the entire directory
only in Adoption/International
Home: Family: Adoption: Personal Pages
This category in other languages:
- A pre-adoption medical clearing house for international adoptions. Services include review of medical records and a written medical opinion regarding health of potential adoptees. Includes information about fees.
The Assistant Stork
- International adoption document facilitation and courier service with links to Vital Statistics and U.S. Secretary of State offices.
- Non-profit foundation aiding and facilitating adoptions of special needs, older and sibling children from around the world. Includes FAQs and contact details.
Caritas For Children
- Non-profit organization dedicated to improving the lives of children orphaned or living in orphanages in underdeveloped countries.
Center for Cognitive-Developmental Assessment and Remediation
- A team of professionals offering bilingual cognitive, developmental, language, behavioral, and educational assessments for post-institutionalized children.
Joint Council on International Children's Services
- A membership based advocacy group working to ensure that every child lives and grows in a safe and permanent family by birth or adoption.
Rainbow Kids On Line Magazine
- An International Adoption on line magazine. Contains photolistings, relevant articles, and personal adoption stories.
There's Always Hope!
- Chicago adoption document processing and visa courier. Serving the Consulates of: China, Guatemala, India, Ukraine and the Illinois Secretary of State Department for dossier authentications.
US State Department - International Adoptions
- Offers a guide for U.S. citizens who are interested in adopting a child in another country and applying for an immigrant visa for the child to come to the United States.
Winthrop Pediatric Specialty Center
- Offers medical consultation services for children adopted from other countries. Includes publications and latest research and development information about medical issues.
Worldwide Orphans Foundation
- Organization that identifes immediate and longterm medical, developmental, social and emotional needs of children living in orphanages abroad.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 29, 2013 at 6:35:06 UTC -