become an editor
the entire directory
only in Adoption/Facilitators
Lawyers and Law Firms
- Nancy Hurwitz Kors offers facilitation services. Based in Walnut Creek, California. Includes information for birthmothers and waiting parents, staff details, and profiles of people looking to adopt.
- Information on adoption law for adoptive and birth parents in Maryland, Washington DC and Virginia.
Adoption Affiliates of South Florida
- Association of licensed clinical social workers offering homestudies for domestic and international adoptions, pre-adoption consultations, and support groups. Includes staff profiles and calendar of events.
Adoption Information Services, Inc.
- Provides education, referrals, guidance and advocacy for the prospective adoptive parent. Based in Georgia, United States.
- Helps birthmothers and birthfathers make adoption plans for their babies. Description of services and gallery of prospective adoptive families.
African American Adoptions Online
- Building African American families through internet adoption.
All As One
- Provides adoption facilitation from the African countries of The Gambia and Sierra Leone.
Brenda McCreight Consulting
- Offers consulting services and workshops for adoptive and foster families and for professionals. Workshop details and links to related resources are featured.
Children's Home Society of Florida
- Helping loving families become parents through adoption and foster care programs.
David J. Radis
- Adoption attorney specializing in adoptions, with special emphasis placed on helping birth mothers.
Family Center of Hope
- Support and homestudy services for families in the Hampton Roads, Virginia area. Information about the process, tips on choosing the right child, FAQs, and staff profiles.
- Center that promotes the adoption of children from 0 to 7 years old.
- Adoption matches for babies and children available. Birth mothers and adoptive couples needed.
Heaven Sent Adopt
- Provides support and referral services. Specializes in bi-racial adoptions. Includes a list of success stories and available situations (with due dates).
Holt International Children's Services
- Involved in domestic and international adoption. Information about programs (organized by country), bulletin boards, and resources are included.
Kmetko and Associates, Ltd.
- Licensed child welfare agency that provides interstate adoption study and international adoption study services to Illinois families.
Lifetime Adoption Facilitation
- Helping birth parents find qualified adopting families, with guidance and encouragement during and after the pregnancy.
Love of Christ Ministries
- Organization which takes in newborn abandoned babies (mostly HIV+) and place them in loving families.
A Loving Alternative
- Offers facilitation services for birthparents and adoptive parents throughout the United States. Profiles of waiting parents, description of services, and testimonials are included.
Pennsylvania Adoption Exchange
- Helps to connect families who want to adopt with children. Includes free photo listing and information.
Rainbow Adoption and Family Tree Foster Care
- Provides adoption and foster care information, family training and home studies, counseling, searches for families, and supervision of placements.
Spaulding for Children
- Provides help to children who wait the longest for permanency and support services for their adoptive, foster and kinship families.
- Facilitators for adoption of Ukrainian children.
Unique Adoptions, Inc.
- A domestic adoption facilitating service offering personalized and professional adoption services.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 1, 2015 at 10:56:03 UTC -