become an editor
the entire directory
only in Adoption/Facilitators
Open Directory - Home: Family: Adoption: Facilitators
Lawyers and Law Firms
A Link Adoption
- Linking birthparents with Christian adoptive couples for open or closed adoptions.
A Loving Alternative
- Offers facilitation services for birthparents and adoptive parents throughout the United States. Profiles of waiting parents, description of services, and testimonials are included.
- Nancy Hurwitz Kors offers facilitation services. Based in Walnut Creek, California. Includes information for birthmothers and waiting parents, staff details, and profiles of people looking to adopt.
- Information on adoption law for adoptive and birth parents in Maryland, Washington DC and Virginia.
Adoption Affiliates of South Florida
- Association of licensed clinical social workers offering homestudies for domestic and international adoptions, pre-adoption consultations, and support groups. Includes staff profiles and calendar of events.
Adoption Information Services, Inc.
- Provides education, referrals, guidance and advocacy for the prospective adoptive parent. Based in Georgia, United States.
- A family advocacy service for people who are considering adoption.
- Helps birthmothers and birthfathers make adoption plans for their babies. Description of services and gallery of prospective adoptive families.
African American Adoptions Online
- Building African American families through internet adoption.
All As One
- Provides adoption facilitation from the African countries of The Gambia and Sierra Leone.
Brenda McCreight Consulting
- Offers consulting services and workshops for adoptive and foster families and for professionals. Workshop details and links to related resources are featured.
Children's Home Society of Florida
- Helping loving families become parents through adoption and foster care programs.
Cooperative Adoption Consulting
- Assists couples and singles in the open adoption process. Based in California, USA. Includes information about services, contact details, and links to related content.
David J. Radis
- Adoption attorney specializing in adoptions, with special emphasis placed on helping birth mothers.
- Center that promotes the adoption of children from 0 to 7 years old.
God's Littlest Angels
- An Evangelical Christian mission in Haiti providing medical care to premature and malnourished infants, and facilitates adoptions for orphaned and abandoned children under 2.
- Adoption matches for babies and children available. Birth mothers and adoptive couples needed.
Heaven Sent Adopt
- Provides support and referral services. Specializes in bi-racial adoptions. Includes a list of success stories and available situations (with due dates).
Holt International Children's Services
- Involved in domestic and international adoption. Information about programs (organized by country), bulletin boards, and resources are included.
Kmetko and Associates, Ltd.
- Licensed child welfare agency that provides interstate adoption study and international adoption study services to Illinois families.
Lifetime Adoption Facilitation
- Helping birth parents find qualified adopting families, with guidance and encouragement during and after the pregnancy.
Love of Christ Ministries
- Organization which takes in newborn abandoned babies (mostly HIV+) and place them in loving families.
My Choice Program
- Offers crisis pregnancy services, including counseling and support, and helps in the placement of babies. Locations in Maine, Colorado, and Florida. Includes profiles of waiting families and personal stories.
Pennsylvania Adoption Exchange
- Helps to connect families who want to adopt with children. Includes free photo listing and information.
Rainbow Adoption and Family Tree Foster Care
- Provides adoption and foster care information, family training and home studies, counseling, searches for families, and supervision of placements.
- Support and homestudy services for families in the Hampton Roads, Virginia area. Information about the process, tips on choosing the right child, FAQs, and staff profiles.
Spaulding for Children
- Provides help to children who wait the longest for permanency and support services for their adoptive, foster and kinship families.
- Facilitators for adoption of Ukrainian children.
Unique Adoptions, Inc.
- A domestic adoption facilitating service offering personalized and professional adoption services.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, July 26, 2010 5:54:07 AM EDT -