become an editor
the entire directory
only in Oceania/Australian
Open Directory - Home: Cooking: World Cuisines: Oceania: Australian
This category in other languages:
- Articles, reader submitted recipes, and a directory of everything related to cooking in Australia.
Australian English Trifle
- An English sweet Australian style.
- Recipes from Helen South's Kitchen on Tamborine Mountain, South East Queensland, Australia. Includes pavlova, pumpkin fruit cake, mango salad, and a traditional Christmas pudding recipe.
- British born Chef Ian Parmenter's television programme Consuming Passions, is in its tenth series and screens in many countries.
- Small collection of Australian recipes including pavlova, ANZAC biscuits, and meat pies, as well as recipes made with macadamia nuts, wattle or seafood.
- Recipes for two classics, Damper and Pavlova.
Australian Recipes from RecipeSource.com
- A collection of just under 50 authentic recipes, including a quick conversion guide for Ozzie measurements.
Australian Recipes from The Epicentre
- Gourmet recipes featuring lemon myrtle, macadamia nuts, and wattleseed. One recipe offers emu egg substitution for hen eggs.
Chow Down...Down Under
- Real fairdinkum Aussie recipes, many with pictures. Also includes a page with some Australian history.
- Features a few Aussie recipes such as date tart and zucchini slice, and other dishes such as Norwegian bread, couscous, curry, and North African lamb.
- Recipes from the new Australian TV series, Dining Downunder.
eLook Recipes: Australian
- Collection of various recipes.
- Featuring some recipes from Australian Gourmet Traveller magazine, and other personal favorites.
Great Australian Recipes
- Tried and true recipes submitted by Australian expats living all over the world.
Innovative Australian Recipes and More Menu Ideas
- Recipes for dishes using Australian ingredients offered by Vic Cherikoff Food Services.
Old Australian Food Recipes
- Large collection of traditional recipes. Includes bread, cake, pastry, meat, soup, salad, and seafood categories.
The Origins of the Pavlova
- There is much debate on the origins of this dessert. This article seems to give the answer.
Recipes from Australia
- Renowned chefs, lovers of Australian cuisine, Australian celebrities and many big Australian names share their favourite recipes.
Recipes From Australia
- Recipes representing Australia's multicultural cuisine.
A Taste Of Australia
- GobalGourmet.com offers sample recipes from this book.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, September 19, 2013 11:10:20 AM EDT -