become an editor
the entire directory
only in World_Cuisines/Oceania
Open Directory - Home: Cooking: World Cuisines: Oceania
Recreation: Food: Dining Guides: Oceania
Shopping: Food: Ethnic and Regional: Oceanian
This category in other languages:
Cook Islands Food
- Small collection of recipes.
eLook Recipes: Tahiti
- Features a small collection of recipes.
Kaima Bona Gatoi - Chile Sweet Potato and Eggplant Crisp
- Popular dish from Papua New Guinea, cooked by Rachel Smith.
Pasepa Swann's Fiji Curry
- Authentic Fijian curry recipe from the e-zine RimJournal.
Recipes from Papua New Guinea
- Baked sweet potato, coconut cream and coconut with mixed vegetables.
- Polynesian recipes from island of Rotuma.
Saksak - Sweet Sago Dumplings
- Specialty of the coastal area of Papua New Guinea, cooked by Susan Collier.
Sneh's Indo-Fijian Recipes
- Indian recipes with a Fijian twist.
Tahitian Recipes from RecipeSource.com
- Recipe for Ma'oa And Pahua Tairo, and for Sauteed Prawns.
Wear Your Muu Muu to the Umu
- Marquesas Islands method and recipes for roasting a pig underground.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 3, 2014 at 11:15:04 UTC -