become an editor
the entire directory
only in North_American/Native_American
Recreation: Food: Wild Foods
Cherokees of California Cookbook
- Eight traditional recipes contributed by the Cherokees of California.
- Presentation of Juanita Tiger Kavena's cookbook, with excerpt and sample recipe.
- How to catch and cook sea slugs, prepare halibut heads and fresh salmon, and the proper method to cook a whale.
Mountain Lion's Native American Cookbook
- Sample the traditional delights of the Native Americans at Mountain Lion's stewing website.
Native American Recipes
- Two squash recipes and one for sage pesto, courtesy of Loretta Barrett Oden.
Native American Recipes at RecipeSource.com
- About thirty recipes from Acorn Bread to Zuni Indian Bread.
Native American Recipes from Gutsy Gourmet
- A collection of Native American recipes for soups, breads and hot sauces.
NativeTech Food and Recipes
- Includes collection of Native American recipes submitted by site users.
- From "The Eskimo Cookbook," prepared by students of Shishmaref Day School in Shishmaref, Alaska.
The People's Paths North American Indian Recipes
- Collection of submitted recipes including many for fry bread.
Some Favorite Recipes
- Native American as well as Italian recipes cooked and enjoyed by Wendell and Nancy Deer With Horns.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 11, 2012 at 17:15:02 UTC -