become an editor
the entire directory
only in North_American/Canadian
Home: Cooking: World Cuisines: European: British Isles
Home: Cooking: World Cuisines: European: French
Home: Cooking: World Cuisines: North American: Native American
Recreation: Food: Drink: Wine: Canada
Regional: North America: Canada: Business and Economy: Shopping: Food
Shopping: Food: Ethnic and Regional: North American: Canadian
- Collection of tried and true recipes, reflecting Canada's ethnic diversity. Dorothy Rheaume.
J.J.'s Complete Guide to Canada: Canadian Foods
- An explanation of Canadian meals. Unique food and drinks.
Maple Syrup Recipes
- The Ontario Maple Syrup Producers Association provides numerous recipes that use maple syrup.
The Urban Peasant: James Barber,
- Information about the show and the cook, with recipes and kitchen tips.
Voyageur Storytelling: Country Supper Recipes
- Small collection of recipes from the French Canadian trappers of yesteryear.
Macleans.ca: 12 foods Canada has given the world (besides poutine)
- The list includes: figgy duff, Saskatoon berry pie, butter tarts, and split pea soup. (August 03, 2012)
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 9, 2016 at 18:25:20 UTC -