become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cajun/Turducken
Open Directory - Home: Cooking: World Cuisines: North American: Cajun-Creole: Cajun: Turducken
Home: Cooking: Meat: Poultry
Shopping: Food: Ethnic and Regional: North American: Cajun and Creole
Chef Paul Prudhomme - Turducken
- Recipe and helpful hints on preparing this elaborate dish.
Engastration: The Stuffing of one Bird Inside Another
- Three friends make a turducken. Includes pictures of various stages of preparation and cooking, problems encountered, and a chicken sausage stuffing recipe.
- A personal experience with a commercial product, including pictures.
- Detailed recipe for preparing the duck, chicken and turkey along with the different stuffings.
- Four pictures of the preparation process, including the raw assembly fitting snugly into the roasting pan that will hold its shape.
- Chef Paul Prudhomme's famous recipe, with slight modifications.
It's a Turkey! It's a Duck! It's a Chicken! It's - Turducken!
- A dinner party for 22, including side dishes, and wine matches, and tips on how to do it yourself. From the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. (March 19, 2000)
Night of the Turducken
- Article details preparation and cooking. Also has list of equipment needed and detailed instructions. (November 24, 1997)
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, July 15, 2010 8:45:34 PM EDT -