become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cajun-Creole/Cajun
Mardi Gras Recipes
Society: Ethnicity: The Americas: Cajun
Cajun Blackening Spice
- Recipe for seasoning used to make Blackened Red Fish and other New Orleans fare.
Cajun Cooking Recipes
- Includes weekly cooking newsletter with recipes, cooking tips and advice.
Cajun Creations Recipes
- Offers indexed recipes including gumbo, boiled crawfish, and blackened red fish.
Cajun Don's Hideaway Recipes
- Offers lobster omelette, oysters carnival, crab casserole, alligator sauce piquante and shrimp creole.
A Cajun Family's Recipe Collection
- Over 2,600 recipes for appetizers, entrees, side dishes, seasonings, marinades, soups and desserts.
Cajun Recipe Archives
- Collection includes beignets, muffalettas, and over two dozen varieties of gumbo.
- Cajun recipe collection including seasoning blends and dirty rice.
- Microwave stuffed fish recipe.
Chef John Folse & Company
- Vast collection of recipes from appetizers to stocks and sauces from noted New Orleans chef.
eLook Recipes: Cajun
- Instructions on a large selection of recipes.
- Recipes include Crab Au Gratin, Shrimp Creole and Acadian Syrup Cake.
Hungry Cajun Foods
- Small collection of Louisiana favorites including gumbos and outdoor recipes.
Hungry Cajun Recipes
- French Quarter favorites including Catfish Courtboullion, Boulettes, and Turkey and Andouille Sausage Gumbo.
New Orleans Flavor
- Family recipes such as Butter Beans and Rice, and Sweet Potato and Pecan Casserole.
New Orleans Recipes
- Louisiana favorites such as Oyster Pie, Boeuf au Mi-Sel, and Strawberry Beignets.
- Recipes handed down from one Cajun cook to another, ranging from appetizers to desserts. Includes photos, a Cajun culture weblog and a glossary.
RecipeSource.com: Cajun Recipes
- Featuring more than 500 dishes common to South Louisiana.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 6, 2012 at 7:05:06 UTC -