become an editor
the entire directory
only in Latin_American/Mexican
Cinco de Mayo
Day of the Dead
Recreation: Food: Drink: Wine: Mexico
Regional: North America: Mexico: Society and Culture
Shopping: Food: Ethnic and Regional: Latin American
This category in other languages:
Authentic Mexican Food Recipes
- A selection of typical Mexican recipes categorized by course and ingredient.
Authentic Mexican Recipes
- Offers a collection of authentic recipes with a focus on healthy cooking. The site also features cooking tips, glossary, conversions and some nutritional information.
Authentic Mexican Recipes
- A collection of Mexican recipes categorized by course or dish. Site can be view in Spanish or English.
Barbacoa de Cordero (Bbq Lamb) by Aaron Sanchez
- Seasonings include fresh chiles, garlic, avocado leaves, onion, cumin, and allspice berries.
- A traditional-style recipe of meat and chilis steamed in dried corn husks.
Bizcochos by RecipeSource.com
- Traditional Mexican cookie recipe.
Broiled Mexican-Style Shrimp with Garlic and Limes by Robert Del Grande
- Shrimp topped with a sauce that includes serrano chiles, cilantro.
Buffalo Chicken Tacos
- Tacos use flour or corn tortillas, chicken breasts, pre made sauce, red cabbage and avocados.
- Provides Mexican food reviews and commentary.
Chicken Enchiladas with Creamy Green Sauce by Martha Stewart
- Recipe uses boneless, skinless chicken breasts combined with pre-made salsa and cream. Tortillas are microwave-heated, rather than fried. The finished dish is topped with Monterey Jack cheese and cilantro.
- A Mexican pork stew with onions, potatoes, tomatillos, garlic and jalapeno chiles.
The Cuisine of Nayarit
- Brief description of the cuisine of the state of Nayarit in Central Mexico and its dishes.
Doña Martha's Kitchen
- Several recipes including step by step illustrated instructions. Collection includes Asado de Cerdo, Chile Colorado Sauce, Chiles Rellenos, Enchiladas Durango, Gorditas, Mexican Rice, Pozole and Salsa Casera.
Duck In Green Pumpkinseed Sauce
- Recipe for a green mole combines tomatillos, cilantro, epazote, avocado leaves, radish leaves, chiles, pumpkin seeds and peanuts.
Easy Mexican Recipes
- A collection of Mexican meals including typical mole, salsas, vegetables and meat recipes. Site also offers a few cooking tips.
Enchilada and Eggs by Food Network
- Features dried Anaheim chiles, cheddar and Monterey jack cheeses and black beans wrapped in lightly fried tortillas.
Enfrijoladas by Mexconnect
- A vegetarian dish with beans, tortillas, Manchego cheese, chiles de arbol and crema.
Fat-Free Mexican Recipes by Fatfree.com
- Large number of fat-free alternatives for dishes as burritos, tacos, and enchiladas.
Firkin Lobster Tacos : Recipes - GourmetSleuth
- Lobster is mixed with chives and butter then lightly sauteed then combined with chipotle mayonnaise, queso fresco and pico de gallo.
- Recipe includes white flour, shortening, baking powder and sea salt. From the Texas Rolling Pin Company.
The Gateway Cookbook: South of the Border
- Selection of Mexican recipes prepared New Orleans style.
- A food-processor version of guacamole.
Healthy Mexican Recipes and Menus by Eating Well
- A selection of recipes that focus on healthy Mexican cooking. Site also offers full menu suggestions.
How to Make Flour Tortillas (With Mixed Results)
- A step-by-step guide to making flour tortillas.
Jim Peyton's Lo Mexicano
- Mexican recipes, cooking FAQ, glossary, and cookbook presentations.
Juanita's Mexican Recipes
- Small collection of mexican recipes such as enchiladas, quesadillas, and tres leches cake.
La Cocina Historica
- Site is published by the University of Texas at San Antonio Special Collections Department and features weekly recipes reprinted from their Mexican Cookbook Collection
Lesley's Recipe Archive: Mexican Recipes
- A small collection of recipes including traditional and non-traditional selections.
- Article on how to make fajitas with additional recipes for salsas and other fajita toppings.
- Ingredients for this drink include fresh mango, sugar, lemon and lime juice.
- A sampling of Mexican recipes from Mel's cookbook.
Mesquite BBQ Chicken Quesadillas
- Quesadilla recipe includes flour tortillas, BBQ sauce, boneless chicken breasts, guacamole and salsa.
Mexican Cuisine by About.com
- Recipes, articles, and links, hosted by guide Chelsie Kenyon.
- Amy Gale's Mexican recipes collection.
Mexican Food History - Roots and Origins
- A small collection of recipes with history of the dish. Site also features a short glossary of terms.
Mexican Food Recipes
- A small collection of recipes with step-by-step instructions and pictures.
The Mexican Grill by About.com
- A short introduction to grilling history, techniques, and ingredients with links to a sampling of recipes and tips.
Mexican Hot... Or Not by Mexico Connect
- Recipes by ingredient or course, chefs' recipes, specialties, and background information.
The Mexican Kitchen - La Cocina de Mexico
- Glossary of Mexican dishes and food terms.
- A collection of Mexican recipes from Patricia Wriedt.
Mexican Recipes - Mexican Cooking
- A collection of authentic Mexican recipes including popular TexMex recipes, suitable for the home cook with average to little cooking experience.
Mexican Recipes and Cookbooks
- Nine popular Mexican recipes, such as Enchiladas and Tortillas, with list of cookbooks.
Mexican Recipes by Better Homes and Gardens
- A collection of all-time favorite Mexican recipes developed by the Better Homes and Gardens Test Kitchen.
Mexican Recipes By Carlos
- A small collection of traditional Mexican recipes including guacamole, flan, and chile con queso.
Mexican Recipes by Chef4All
- A small collection of chef-tested recipes including appetizers, casseroles and enchiladas.
Mexican Recipes by GourmetSleuth.com
- Selection from appetizers to desserts, with ingredient section that includes photographs and detailed information.
Mexican Recipes by Irma Weber
- A collection of recipes from a native of Mexico. Recipes are categorized by course, salsas, appetizers, soups, main dish, sides and desserts.
Mexican Recipes by RecipeSource
- More than 800 recipes from Acapulco Chicken to Zucchini Flower Taco, including a section of diabetic dishes.
Mexican Recipes by San Diego Tortilla Factory
- Recipes are classified mainly by course focused on the use of tortillas produced by an Australian tortilla manufacturer.
Mexican Recipes by The Gutsy Gourmet
- Selection of Mexican and Tex-Mex recipes.
Mexican Recipes by the Ortega Company
- Searchable by entering a keyword and/or selecting categories.
Mexican Recipes by World Recipes
- Offers a small variety of well-known mexican recipes such as guacamole, chiles rellenos, carne asada, enchiladas and tres leches cake.
Mexican Recipes by Zarela Martinez
- A large collection of authentic Mexican recipes by Zarela Martinez, author and New York restaurateur.
Mexican Recipes from AllRecipes.com
- Large number of submitted recipes categorized by course.
Mexican Recipes from El Monterey
- A large collection of recipes using branded food products. Recipes are organized by ingredient, meal type, or by product.
Mexican Recipes from El Restaurante Mexicano
- Selections include drinks, desserts, holiday recipes, street foods, salsas and soups.
Mexico - Spice Blends a Culture by Global Gourmet
- Recipes and articles on Mexican cuisine.
My Hot Tamale
- Step by step instructions on how to make tamales. Also includes tamale history as well as other tamale related links.
Okanagan Poblano Recipes
- A vast collection of poblano pepper recipes.
Pan de Muertos by StarChef's Diana Kennedy
- Day of the Dead bread includes recipes for the starter, final dough, and the glaze
Pan Dulce by TexMex.net
- Mexican sweet rolls with chocolate topping from the "Celebrate San Antonio Cookbook".
Pescado Borrachos (Drunken Fish)
- Snapper filets simmered in garlic, epazote, tomatoes, chili, wine, and capers.
Potato-Chorizo Tacos With Avocado Salsa by Culinary.net
- Recipe uses potatoes, chorizo sausage, onions, tomatillos, serrano chiles, garlic and avocados.
- Recipe for traditional home-made quesadillas.
Rockin Robin's Cooking Mexican Recipes
- A collection of recipes such as enchiladas, chile verde, tacos, appetizers, salsas, and desserts.
Rosa's Mexican Recipes
- A small collection of Mexican recipes from beverages to snacks and main course entrees.
Rosca de Reyes - Christmas Bread
- A traditional bread made in the shape of a wreath served in Mexico for Christmas festivities.
Sopa Mexicana de Flor de Calabaza
- Recipe for Pumpkin Flower Soup.
Spinach and Potato Soup by RecipeSource
- Recipe uses chorizo, chicken broth, white wine, and milk.
Taco Recipes from Taco-Recipes.com
- A small collection of recipes for tacos including fish, vegetarian, beef and chicken. Site includes ratings and a blog.
Tamales de Huitlacoche (Corn Fungus Tamales) by Food Network
- Recipe by Aaron Sanchez uses the "Mexican Truffle" wrapped in corn dough, steamed and topped with cilantro and cotija cheese.
VideoJug.com: Mexican Food Recipes
- A collection of how-to videos for making basic Mexican dishes like guacamole, salsas, enchiladas and quesadillas.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 29, 2016 at 6:15:04 UTC -