become an editor
the entire directory
only in Latin_American/Brazilian
Open Directory - Home: Cooking: World Cuisines: Latin American: Brazilian
World: Português: Lar: Cozinha e Culinária
Brazil - South American Melting Pot
- Recipes and articles on Brazilian cuisine, from GlobalGourmet.
Brazilian Dishes - English Recipes
- Easy-to-do Brazilian recipes such as Feijoada (black beans) and Caipirinha (lime drink), adapted to the American kitchen; from CookBrazil.com.
- More than thirty recipes, such as Black Beans and Rice, and Sopa Leao Velloso; from RecipeSource.com.
- Small selection of submitted recipes.
- Handful of easy recipes from Brazil.
eLook Recipes: Brazilian
- Five different recipes of Brazilian origin.
- Festive menus, Bahian dishes, sweets, drinks, and other Brazilian recipes, with sections on eating habits and food shopping.
News from Brazil: Capital Cuisine
- Culinary introduction and recipes from Brasília, the capital of Brazil.
News from Brazil: National Entrée
- Several recipes for Brazil's national dish Feijoada, a stew of beans, linguiça, and manioc.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 11:47:50 PM EST -