become an editor
the entire directory
only in World_Cuisines/Jewish
Open Directory - Home: Cooking: World Cuisines: Jewish
Shopping: Food: Ethnic and Regional: Kosher
Shopping: Publications: Books: Food and Drink: Cookbooks: Ethnic and Regional: Jewish
Society: Religion and Spirituality: Judaism: Kashrut
This category in other languages:
Archives of the rec.food.cuisine.jewish Newsgroup
- Searchable by region and ethnicity, course, ingredient, and holiday, including reviews of cookbooks and words of wisdom.
Bitsy's Kitchen - Jewish Recipes
- Jewish recipes including Kugel, Kishka, and Latkes.
Epicurious Kosher Recipe Index
- More than 300 Jewish recipes
Is That My Bureka?
- Focused on Jewish cuisine with recipes and how-to's.
Jewish Cakes in the Venezian Tradition
- Cookbook presentation and sample recipe for Sabbath Bread.
- Kosher food recipes.
Jewish Food Recipes: About.com
- A collection of recipes categorized by holiday and by food type.
- International cuisine and Jewish recipes from Rabbi Michael Sternfield.
Jewish Holiday Cooking
- Recipes for Passover, Hanukkah, Succoth, and Rosh Hashanah, by Louise Fiszer and Jeannette Ferrary.
Jewish Recipe Trader
- Find and Share Jewish Recipes.
Jewish Recipes: MealsForYou.com
- Small collection of recipes with nutritional information.
Jewish Recipes: RecipeSource
- More than 200 recipes for a variety of Jewish dishes.
- Archive of recipes and kosher cooking resources collected over the years from an active forum on Jewish cuisine.
Kosher Food: About.com
- Resources on kosher products, food and lifestyle.
Kosher Recipes from Midrash Ben Ish Hai
- Small collection of recipes for Jewish holidays and all year round.
Recipe Zaar: Kosher Recipes
- Large collection of user submitted recipes, organized by holiday.
- Traditional and international kosher recipes from the Reingold Family Cookbook.
- Collection of Yiddish family recipes for holiday dishes and daily fare.
The Gefilte Variations
- Samples recipes from a cookbook for sale, including gefilte fish steamed between cabbage leaves, braised brisked with garlic, and caramel rugelach.
The Jewish Food Mailing List Archive
- Thousands of "hamische" daily, Shabbat, and other holiday recipes submitted by members from around the world, with personal favorites and vegetarian selection.
The Kosher Channel
- Small collection of Jewish recipes with Torah tidbits.
The Last Jews of Libya: Food
- Six traditional recipes from the Jews of Libya, a community expelled in 1969.
You are Delicious
- A blog of musings, tips, and recipes for sustainable eating.
Usenet rec.food.cuisine.jewish -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, July 25, 2010 8:54:05 PM EDT -