become an editor
the entire directory
only in European/Italian
Soups and Stews
Home: Cooking: World Cuisines: European: Mediterranean
Recreation: Food: Drink: Wine: Italy
Shopping: Food: Ethnic and Regional: European: Italian
Shopping: Publications: Books: Food and Drink: Cookbooks: Ethnic and Regional: European: Italian
World: Italiano: Casa: Cucinare: Ricette
This category in other languages:
- Historical and nutritional information, and recipes with tips and tricks (in Italian and English).
- Exclusive recipes for great Italian meals and breads.
Chicago Italian Recipes
- Authentic Italian recipe collection.
Easy Italian Recipes
- Weblog presenting Italian recipes strongly emphasizes pasta.
eLook Recipes: Italian
- Large collection featuring Baked Artichokes, Prosciutto Wrapped Grilled Scallops, and Rigatoni with Hot Sausage and Fennel.
Global Gourmet Italy
- A good sized recipe index, as well as assorted articles relating to Italian cuisine.
The Italian Chef
- Classic and new Italian recipes from an Italian family, including their own Italian chef, Paolo Torre.
- Regional recipes, wine information and chef's recipes from famed Italian chef Marcella Hazan.
Italian Food Forever
- A site relating to all aspects of Italian cuisine. Hundreds of traditional recipes, unique articles, and a monthly newsletter.
Italian Food from In Italy Online
- Collection of regional Italian recipes as well as links to related sites.
Italian Recipes from Food.com
- More than 200 recipes.
Italian Recipes from RecipeSource.com
- More than 600 recipes.
Italian Vegetarian Recipes
- Includes appetizers, breads, soups, salads and entrees.
- An Italian cooking experience with photos.
Maria Liberati's The Basic Art of Italian Cooking
- Recipe of the month, from the book. Also has a weblog and a newsletter.
Michele Topor's Recipes and Tips
- Categorized by season, with notes about the dish's history. Selections include Panforte, Sicilian salt cod, bruschetta variations, minestrone, and Cucidati (fig cookies).
Rosetto Kitchen Recipes
- Pasta, soup, salad and dessert recipes from this pasta producer.
- An exploration of the historical evolution and diversity of Italian regional cuisine through articles and recipes.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: June 24, 2014 at 11:56:42 UTC -