become an editor
the entire directory
only in European/German
Open Directory - Home: Cooking: World Cuisines: European: German
Recreation: Food: Drink: Wine: Germany
Shopping: Food: Ethnic and Regional: European: German
Shopping: Publications: Books: Food and Drink: Cookbooks: Ethnic and Regional: European: German
World: Deutsch: Zuhause: Kochen
This category in other languages:
Baden Soellingen Remembered: Recipes
- Small collection of recipes such as Graff Dracula, Spaetzle, and Wurstsalat.
- Amy Gale's German recipe collection.
- Recipes ranging from Biersuppe through Schnitzels to Apfelstrudel.
- Discussion of the regional cuisine, including traditional foods, common pantry ingredients, glossary, and recipes.
- Small collection of recipes from the region of Hessen.
International Recipes: Germany
- A handful of recipes submitted by users.
- Easy to print German recipes with pictures, calorie information, and preparation time.
RecipeSource.com: German Recipes
- More than 200 recipes from Apple Pancakes to Zwetschgendatsche (Damson Plum Tart).
Recipes from East Frisia
- Traditional and nouvelle cuisine of East Frisia (Ostfriesland), cooked by Manfred Becker.
Recipes from Germany: German Culture
- Main dishes, salads, desserts, pasties, breads, and holiday recipes.
Recipes from a German Grandma
- German food recipes such as Sauerbraten, Sauerkraut, Bratwurst, and many other favourites.
Recipezaar.com: German Recipes
- More than 700 user submitted recipes.
- Twenty five recipes from the cookbook "D' Schwäbisch' Kuche."
- Recipes from a British woman living in Germany, including sausages, meats, potatoes, side dishes, breads, and desserts.
Travels Through Germany - Food
- Links to recipes and restaurants.
eLook Recipes: German
- Recipes include Apple Strudel, Lebkuchen (spice bars), and Spareribs and Sauerkraut.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Monday, April 27, 2009 5:24:04 AM EDT -