become an editor
the entire directory
only in European/French
Open Directory - Home: Cooking: World Cuisines: European: French
Soups and Stews
Recreation: Food: Drink: Wine: France
Shopping: Food: Ethnic and Regional: European: French
World: Français: Maison: Cuisine
This category in other languages:
AllRecipes.com: French Recipes
- Offers appetizers, soups, main dishes, and desserts.
- French traditional and other recipes with an emphasis on photographs, in PDF format. French, English and Chinese. Includes a forum.
- Traditional French recipes, sortable by region or course or alphabetically.
Délices de France
- A teaser of 12 free recipes reprinted from a set of six bound volumes available for purchase.
Easy French Food
- Simple French recipes, food information, and anecdotes posted by an American who has lived in France for many years.
A F Touch Cuisine de France
- Guide to French food and cooking. Includes recipes, articles on regional styles, restaurant guide, forum, and newsletter. English and French.
French Cooking at Cooking2000.com
- A collection of recipes.
French Cuisine at about.com
- Recipe links from a web site devoted to French food.
Gastronomy from the Alsace Wine Road
- A collection of recipe from the Alsace.
International Recipes: France
- An unmoderated directory of recipes on an international web site designed for the students of the world.
Joie de Vivre
- Recipes and gourmet products from France.
Make your own French bread
- Three French bread recipes, with photos to help explanation.
Oh! Légumes Oubliés
- A small collection of recipes using produce which could be thought of as somewhat old-fashioned.
Recipes from Daniel Boulud
- Ten recipes from famed NY Chef Daniel Boulud.
Recipes from Hubert Keller
- A set of three recipes from the chef of Fleur de Lys in San Francisco, CA.
- A list culled from the Searchable Online Archive of Recipes.
Restaurant Le Cordon Bleu
- Master chef recipes for seven menus from famous cooking school. (Hint: click on the days of the week to access the recipes.)
à la carte
- The culinary ramblings, thoughts, comments, observations, and recipes of a Francophile.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Thursday, August 15, 2013 11:45:10 AM EDT -