become an editor
the entire directory
only in Asian/Vietnamese
Home: Cooking: World Cuisines: Asian: Southeast Asian
This category in other languages:
Viet World Kitchen
- Serving information about Vietnamese food, recipes, cooking, communities and culture.
Clay's Kitchen Vietnamese Recipes
- Collection of thirteen recipes such as Gai Takrai, and Spring Rolls.
I Bring Lunch
- Weblog in which Vietnamese displays photographs of his/her packed lunches. Gives an idea of Vietnamese lunch menus.
Ohio State University Fact Sheet: Eating in America - Vietnamese
- A short introduction to Vietnamese food culture, intended for those working with Vietnamese trying to adapt to American food culture. PDF format. [PDF]
- A variety of recipes including spring rolls, pho (soup) and Vietnamese omelette. Also includes a glossary of ingredients.
Vietnam - Land of Fresh Herbs and Tropical Flavors
- Recipes and articles on Vietnamese cuisine, from GlobalGourmet.
- Six recipes cooked by participants of the Vietnamese cooking class of the Families with Children from Vietnam.
Vietnamese Recipes and Cuisines
- Introducing the world of Vietnamese cooking.
Vietnamese Recipes from eLook
- A collection including Bo Bay Mon, Canh Chua Dau Ca (sour fish head soup), and Duck with Sugar Cane.
Vietnamese Recipes from RecipeSource
- About a hundred recipes from Banh Pho Bo to Thit Ga Xao Dam Gung Sa (Chicken With Lemon Grass).
Vietnamese Recipes from Recipezaar
- About seventy Vietnamese and other Asian recipes.
Vietnamese Recipes from World Recipes
- Small collection of Vietnamese recipes.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 1, 2013 at 5:15:03 UTC -