become an editor
the entire directory
only in Japanese/Sushi
This category in other languages:
California Rolls - American-Style Sushi Rolls
- Recipe for California Rolls with ideas for different fillings.
- Making sushi explained on video with sushi bar locater, glossary, and shopping.
- Sushi explained by haute cuisine chef Hisayuki Takeuchi (in English and French).
Maki Sushi Ki
- Illustrated instructions how to use wooden sushi makers, with recipes and tips.
SoYouWanna Enjoy Sushi?
- Brief information on what sushi is, and how and where to eat it.
Starchefs: Sushi & Wine?
- Includes Japanese recipes by chefs Nobu Matsuhisa and Tetsuro Takanashi.
- Explaining sushi ingredients and method for making nigri and maki style sushi [manipulates browser window].
Sushi & Sashimi - The Jewels of Japanese Cuisine
- Introduction with lists and photos of ingredients and common side dishes.
- Various information about sushi including glossary, etiquette, history, sushi rice recipe and nutrition.
- Gives an overview of the history of sushi in Japan - chronology, origin and genealogy.
- Sushi recipes, tips, and supplies. Includes a sushi photo gallery.
- Restaurant reviews, recipes, video clips, terminology, and photo gallery.
- Learn how to make sushi and where to find products. Includes introductions, recipes, and glossary.
- Recipes, glossary, and essays on sushi, with list of sushi bars.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 16, 2015 at 8:05:03 UTC -