become an editor
the entire directory
only in Asian/Japanese
Open Directory - Home: Cooking: World Cuisines: Asian: Japanese
Home: Cooking: World Cuisines: Asian: East Asian
Recreation: Food: Drink: Sake
Regional: Asia: Japan: Society and Culture
Shopping: Food: Ethnic and Regional: Asian: Japanese
World: Japanese: 家庭: 料理: レシピ集
This category in other languages:
- Includes information on equipment, staple foods, making onigiri (rice balls), bento culture, and links to related sites.
Black Moon - Japanese food recipes
- Recipes with glossary, provided by Black Moon.
Bob & Angie
- Basic Japanese recipes, techniques, and glossary of ingredients and utensils (in English and Japanese).
Brown Bread Ice Cream
- Descriptions of the adventures of Japanese cooking.
Fish & Veggie
- Eating fish in Japanese style, plus information on healthy gardening and the Japanese diet.
Japan - Zen and the Art of Eating
- Recipes and articles on Japanese cuisine, from GlobalGourmet.
- Recipes and articles on Japanese cuisine.
Japanese Cuisine from About.com
- Recipes and resources on the food and cuisine of Japan.
Japanese Food 101
- Dedicated to providing Japanese food cooking information, recipes and information about Japanese dining culture.
Japanese Recipes from RecipeSource.com
- More than a hundred recipes.
Japanese Recipes from Recipezaar
- About twenty recipes.
- Japanese kaiseki cooking information.
Kyoei Konnyaku Inc.
- Recipes using konnyaku, the traditional, healthy Japanese tuber, with an introduction.
Leggo My Obento! The Bento Blog
- American bento photoblog plus cooking tips and links.
Making Rice Cakes
- Illustrated instructions.
My Epicurean Debauchery
- Exploring the Japanese culinary arts.
My Lunch Can Beat Up Your Lunch!
- Recipes for what goes in a bento box, along with photos of the results.
- Recipes and tips from Japanese chef and restaurant owner.
- Japanese traditional recipes with photos.
Suribachi and Surikogi
- Article on the history and uses of the Japanese mortar and pestle with recipes.
Tokyo Food Page
- Articles on Japanese specialty cuisines, small collection of recipes, and list of Tokyo restaurants.
Umeboshi - Pickled Ume Website
- How to make pickled plums, plum liquor, plum jam, and other plum recipes.
- Popular Japanese dish of skewered chicken.
Usenet japan.cooking -
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Saturday, November 28, 2009 6:15:16 AM EST -