become an editor
the entire directory
only in Asian/Filipino
Home: Cooking: World Cuisines: Asian: Southeast Asian
- Adobo recipes for enthusiasts of the popular Filipino dish.
- Learn and enjoy Filipino cooking, wining, dining, and more with the Veneracion family as they share their recipes and stories from the Philippines.
- Cebu's best and exotic cuisines.
eLook Recipes: Phillippines
- A collection of various recipes including Lechon, Menudo, and Pansit.
Filipino Food Glossary
- A glossary of foods and terminology associated with the cuisine of the Philippines.
Filipino Food Lovers
- A Filipino food blog with pictures to help in preparing the many featured recipes.
Filipino Food Store Recipes
- Collection of delicious Filipino Recipes
- Choose from several meat and vegetarian dishes, as well as desserts and soups. Includes a glossary and forum.
Filipino Recipes at RecipeSource.com
- More than fifty recipes from Adobong Isda to Stuffed Frogs.
- A collection of delectable Filipino food, with recipes, instructions and cooking tips.
- All about Philippine cuisines, culinary, kitchen artistry and recipes.
Igorot Food Exotica
- Eight authentic recipes from the Igorots of the Cordilleras.
- Interactive cooking portal highlighting regional Filipino recipes.
My Filipino Recipes
- Authentic Filipino Food Recipes or Filipino Recipes that will give you innovative ideas of pinoy cooking for family fun and recipe to enjoy.
Overseas Pinoy Cooking
- A Filipino food blog of Pinoy foods and recipes.
- Source of Filipino Recipes.
- Handful of Filipino recipes.
Pinoy Food Blog
- A blog that features popular Filipino recipes.
- Home of delicious Pinoy cuisines. This is where you can find easy-to-follow Pinoy recipe with matching high quality instructional video.
- Filipino recipes portal and also contains Asian recipes.
A Scientist in the Kitchen
- Home cooking and other food fusion from a Pinay molecular biologist.
Wa'y Blima! - Food
- A guide to the food of Cebu, including native fruits, dishes, elements of Cebuano cuisine, and the making of "puso".
Yolly's Free Recipes
- Filipino recipes for meat, noodle, rice, and veggie dishes, desserts, and a food glossary.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 15, 2014 at 7:45:07 UTC -