become an editor
the entire directory
only in Asian/Cambodian
Home: Cooking: World Cuisines: Asian: Southeast Asian
Chanbo Keo's Journals
- Features photos and recipes, from the personal pages of a Khmer author and poet.
Clay's Kitchen: Cambodian
- Offers more than thirty recipes, such as Red Curry Cambogee with Meat and Peanuts, from a variety of sources.
The Elephant Walk Restaurants
- Feature Cambodian and French cuisine, cooking classes and a blog. From the authors of "The Elephant Walk Cookbook."
- Blog of Cambodian recipes, also browsable by principal cooking method.
- Weblog serves up recipes, food and restaurant reviews, fresh from Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Rediff on the Net: Try These Recipes
- Stir-Fried Buttercup Squash with Pork, and Trey Chap Kampot (Deep Fried Pomfret), from "The Elephant Walk Cookbook."
StarChef Nadsa de Monteiro
- Four recipes and short introduction to Cambodian cuisine from "The Elephant Walk Cookbook."
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 19, 2015 at 15:45:40 UTC -