become an editor
the entire directory
only in Asian/Cambodian
Open Directory - Home: Cooking: World Cuisines: Asian: Cambodian
Home: Cooking: World Cuisines: Asian: Southeast Asian
Chanbo Keo's Journals
- Features photos and recipes, from the personal pages of a Khmer author and poet.
Clay's Kitchen: Cambodian
- Offers more than thirty recipes, such as Red Curry Cambogee with Meat and Peanuts, from a variety of sources.
Frizz Restaurant: Cambodian Food
- Ingredient glossaries, recipes and articles on Cambodian cuisine from a Phnom Penh restaurant and cooking class.
- Weblog serves up recipes, food and restaurant reviews, fresh from Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Rediff on the Net: Try These Recipes
- Stir-Fried Buttercup Squash with Pork, and Trey Chap Kampot (Deep Fried Pomfret), from "The Elephant Walk Cookbook."
StarChef Nadsa de Monteiro
- Four recipes and short introduction to Cambodian cuisine from "The Elephant Walk Cookbook."
The Elephant Walk Restaurants
- Feature Cambodian and French cuisine, cooking classes and a blog. From the authors of "The Elephant Walk Cookbook."
- Introduction to Cambodian cuisine on the official Ministry of Tourism site.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, July 25, 2010 8:35:11 PM EDT -