become an editor
the entire directory
only in African/Tunisian
Home: Cooking: World Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Regional: Africa: Tunisia: Society and Culture
This category in other languages:
- Recipe for a Tunisian dish combining spicy eggs and sweet peppers, by foodwriter Clifford A. Wright.
- Recipe for Tunisia's hot chile sauce, by foodwriter Clifford A. Wright.
- Recipe for a hot chile sauce from Paula Wolfert's "Mediterranean Cooking".
- Recipe for a tajine containing beef and peas, at Khaoula.
Matthew Kenney's Tunisian Chili-Crusted Beef
- Recipe for beef fillets.
- Recipe for a salad combining grilled peppers and tomatoes with tuna, by foodwriter Clifford A. Wright.
Tunisian Carrot Salad
- Recipe for a salad of cooked carrots, at Epicurious.
Tunisian Couscous with Fennel, Red Peppers and Garlic
- Recipe for a vegetarian dish, by foodwriter Paula Wolfert.
Tunisian Egg and Parsley Tagine
- Recipe for a lamb dish, by foodwriter Paula Wolfert.
Tunisian Five Spice Powder
- Recipe for a spice mix of cloves, black peppercorns and malagueta pepper, nutmeg and cinnamon.
Tunisian Food Information
- Almost exclusively vegetarian recipes from Tunisia.
- Recipe for a vegetable saute with vinegar sauce, used as a brunch dish.
- Five favourite recipes from Tunisia.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 10, 2014 at 6:15:05 UTC -