become an editor
the entire directory
only in African/Ethiopian
Regional: Africa: Ethiopia: Society and Culture
- Recipe for an Ethiopian poultry stew.
Ethiopia - Spicy Food from the Cradle of Civilization
- Recipes and articles on Ethiopian cuisine, from GlobalGourmet.
- Small collection of recipes including Aleecha, Injera, and Niter kebbeh.
Ethiopian Recipes from RecipeSource.com
- About forty recipes from Abish to Yetakelt W'et (Spicy Mixed Vegetable Stew).
Food in Each Country - Ethiopia
- Recipes and information about the history and traditions connected with local foods. Includes a bibliography and additional web resources.
- Recipe for the Ethiopian flatbread.
Science of Bread: Ethiopian Injera Recipe
- The history of injera (traditional Ethiopian bread), along with a recipe and an explanation of the science behind making such sponge-like bread.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 3, 2011 at 17:35:57 UTC -