become an editor
the entire directory
only in African/Egyptian
Soups and Stews
Regional: Africa: Egypt: Society and Culture
- Provides the recipe for an eggplant dip or spread which can be served with tehina, from Epicurious.
Dukkau (Egyptian Spice Mixture)
- Recipe for a spice mixture from Egypt containing unsalted peanuts, at Global Gourmet.
- Recipe for lentils in tomato sauce with chili peppers.
- Recipe from "A Book of Middle Eastern Food" by Claudia Roden.
Fava Bean Breakfast Spread
- Recipe for fava bean, onion, and tomato dip or spread. This is traditionally served with pita bread for breakfast in Egypt.
Ful Beans (Dried Broad Beans)
- Traditional Egyptian recipes for making ful using dried garden beans.
- Recipe for an Egyptian eggplant dish similar to quiche.
- Fava beans create an Egyptian falafel, from Epicurious.
- A recipe for garlic and cumin paste from Epicurious.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: August 17, 2012 at 11:23:51 UTC -