become an editor
the entire directory
only in African/Algerian
Home: Cooking: World Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Regional: Africa: Algeria: Society and Culture
This category in other languages:
- Recipe for a cooked carrot dish.
- Recipe for a vegan dish with garbanzo beans, at FatFree.
- Recipes for traditional Algerian dishes. In weblog format; includes photographs. Farid Zadi, a classically trained French chef, was born in France to Algerian parents.
Algerian Green Beans with Almonds
- Recipe from the International Vegetarian Union.
Bourek (Beef-Stuffed Pastry Rolls)
- Recipe for a traditional dish for the breaking of the fast of Ramadhan.
El Ham Lahlou
- Recipe for a sweet lamb dish, served during the month of Ramadhan.
Food in Each Country - Algeria
- Recipes and information about the history and traditions connected with local foods. Includes a bibliography and additional web resources.
Loubia B'Dersa (Algerian Chili)
- Recipe for a bean stew from Algeria.
Loubia Bil Luz
- Recipe for Algerian green beans with almonds.
Margarita's Algerian Menu
- Recipes for Shorba, El Ham Lahlou, and Chlada Fakya.
- Recipe for a fiery hot lasagne in the style of Biskra, by Clifford A. Wright.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: December 25, 2014 at 7:35:09 UTC -