the entire directory
only in World_Cuisines/African
Open Directory - Home: Cooking: World Cuisines: African
Soups and Stews
Home: Cooking: Holidays: Kwanzaa
Home: Cooking: World Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Regional: Africa: Society and Culture
Shopping: Food: Ethnic and Regional: African
This category in other languages:
Afri Chef: African Recipes
- Cookbook presentation with sample recipes, such as Pea Soup 'n Meat, and Wildebeeskastaiings.
Africa - African Recipes
- Collection of some fifteen recipes, organised bij course, at World Recipes.
The Africa Guide: African Cooking and Recipes
- Links to recipes from all over the continent.
African Bean Soup
- Recipe for a vegetarian African soup on Jim Barricks alcohol-free recipe site.
- Listing of African markets and restaurants along with some recipes and a glossary of tropical foods.
The African Cookbook
- Menus, recipes and food culture of various African countries, by Bea Sandler.
- School project describing African foods, with recipes from various countries.
- Provides cultural information about various African foods. Also offers an African food delivery service anywhere within the UK.
African Recipes Secrets
- A lifetime collection of African recipes presented by a native Liberian. Includes instructions, personal experiences, and insights into African cultures.
- Mailinglist for African recipes.
- An African cuisine resource featuring authentic recipes and original video food preparation demonstrations.
Afropop Worldwide Cookbook
- Small collection of mainly African recipes.
The Best of African Food
- Cookbook presentation with five sample recipes.
- Online source for information about ingredients, recipes, culinary research related to African food and culture.
- Recipe for a squash and peanut dish from Chad.
The Congo Cookbook
- Over 150 traditional African recipes, with information about cooking and food culture in Sub-Saharan Africa, excerpts from historical texts, and vintage illustrations.
Cooking for Fun
- Small collection of African recipes for appetizers and main dishes.
Epicurious: African Recipe File
- Offers 35 African recipes previously published in Bon Appetit and Gourmet magazines.
North African Cuisine
- Collection of recipes from Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia and Egypt.
Nshima and Ndiwo
- Article by M. S. Tembo on the most important staples among Zambians in Southern Africa, with recipes.
Recipes from African Countries
- Recipes from several African countries at Gaby's and Andy's homepage.
Recipes from Mauritius
- Large collection of recipes and information on Mauritian cooking offered by Madeleine Philippe.
RecipeSource.com: African Recipes
- About seventy recipes from African Bobotie to Zimbabwe Greens.
- A camping recipe from Botswana submitted to About's camping site.
Vegetarian Recipes Around the World - African Index
- More than sixty African recipes from salads to breads.
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: September 8, 2013 at 10:17:54 UTC -