the entire directory
only in Cooking/World_Cuisines
Open Directory - Home: Cooking: World Cuisines
Soups and Stews
Home: Cooking: Fusion
Home: Cooking: Recipe Collections
Shopping: Food: Ethnic and Regional
Shopping: Publications: Books: Food and Drink: Cookbooks: Ethnic and Regional
This category in other languages:
Alaskan, New Zealand, and Irish Recipes
- Favourite recipes of a big family, spread out across the globe.
Britannia.org: The Recipe Bin
- Large number of recipes indexed by country, including top secret recipes.
Caribbean Dutch Cookbook
- Features recipes from the Caribbean, Holland, Germany, France, China, and Indonesia.
- Rin.Ru offers international recipes ranging from the American to the Uzbek cuisine.
CooksRecipes.com: International Cuisine Recipes Index
- Recipes listed by country from Australia to Vietnam.
- Collection with a recipe from 50 different countries.
Ethnic Food Glossary
- Small glossary covering several cuisines of Asia and others common in Hawaii.
- Online community to share ethnic and traditional family recipes.
Food in Every Country
- Recipes and information about the history and traditions connected with local foods. Includes a bibliography and additional web resources.
Global Gourmet: Global Destinations
- Profiles of the cuisines of countries and regions with recipes.
- Recipes from all over the world, with photographs, submitted by both the site staff and users. Some emphasis on the Jordan Valley area. Also articles on food and family living.
Hispanic Recipes 1 Index
- Spanish and Latin American recipes from the Masterstech Home.
- Collection from Gaby's and Andy's website.
Larry's Foreign Food Guide
- Small selection of basic Mexican, Italian, and Chinese recipes, with links.
Margarita's International Recipes
- Cooking international food alphabetically: menus from Afghanistan to Belgium, and other international recipes.
- Showcases the benefits of the Mediterranean and the Asian diet and lifestyle, including over 100 recipes.
Old Scrote's Real Food Cookbook
- International recipes for real food, still cooked and eaten in real life and made from ingredients you could grow.
- Rice recipes from around the world, as well as information on rice varieties and cooking methods.
- Large number of recipes from African to Thai and from appetizers to wings.
- Weekly cooking series lifts the lid on the traditional recipes people cook up in Australian kitchens every day.
Serving the Guest: A Sufi Cookbook and Art Gallery
- Recipes from the Maghreb to Indonesia, ranging from small helpings to substantial dishes and from soups to sweets.
Soup Song: International Soups
- Soups from Algeria to Zimbabwe.
Spanish/Latin American Recipes
- A dozen recipes such as Chicken Piccadillo, Sassy Mojo Pork, and Sangria Del Sol.
The Gumbo Pages: Culinary World Tour
- Favourite recipes from across the world with detailed preparation instructions.
The Gutsy Gourmet
- Large number of nutritious recipes from different world cuisines.
The Worldwide Gourmet
- Country culinary specialties and traditions, descriptions of good products and how to use them, and recipes.
- Ethnic dishes from Algeria to Vietnam, searchable by cuisine, recipe name, ingredient or method.
- International recipes collected from around the world, with glossary of cooking terms and ingredients.
Wuzzle.org: International Recipes
- Recipes from world cuisines from Algeria to Vietnam.
" search on:
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, May 11, 2010 4:25:36 PM EDT -