the entire directory
only in Cooking/Weblogs
Home: Cooking: Baking and Confections
Home: Cooking: Chocolate
Home: Cooking: Magazines and E-zines
Home: Cooking: Special Diets
Home: Cooking: Vegetarian
Home: Cooking: World Cuisines
This category in other languages:
- An exploration of sustaining life by going no further than 100 miles away to gather the things needed to live. An exploration of shared experiences, and travels involving food and sustenance.
- Culinary adventures with Heidi Swanson from San Francisco, Ca. A natural foods recipe journal.
240 Baons + 365 Meals
- Ideas on affordable and healthy packed lunches. Recipes that are easy to make and interesting food finds. Food blogger from the Philippines.
- Virtual home to a 20-something female bookworm learning about all things food. Cathy X. Sydney, New South Wales, Australia.
- The Alcoholian relates experiences with the preparation and consumption of food of all types in a free-flowing, sometimes humorous, and opinionated manner. John GL, Austin-based.
- A cooking and baking blog, using wholesome ingredients.
All Kinds of Yum
- Cooking, restaurants, and digressions from a sunny kitchen in Los Angeles.
The Amateur Gourmet
- Sharing food and food songs.
- Features recipes with photos and other food related comments.
Andrea's Recipe Box
- Collection of favorite recipes and musings on food and cooking.
- Cookbook reviews, recipes, restaurant reviews, and musings on life in New York and Paris from freelance journalist and novelist Ann Mah.
Anna's Cool Finds
- Marin County, California local, noting cool products and places, mostly food-related.
- Swedish girl shares her cooking experiences and pictures.
Are You Gonna Eat That?
- Chronicles of a hungry Canadian girl's eating adventures. From the bizarre to the comforting. Includes food photos and restaurant reviews, from Calgary to China. Currently based in Vancouver.
Axel and Sophie Steenberg's Blog
- Blog from a couple running a Yorkshire based organic and Fairtrade spice, loose leaf tea and bakery ingredients company. North Yorkshire, GB, UK.
Babe in the City - KL
- Life of a thirty-something Malaysian eating in Kuala Lumpur.
Baking Outside the Box
- Making desserts using homemade mixes. Recipes, craft projects & home tips. Laura Hickman, USA
- Life and cooking in a Paris suburb.
Barbara Adams Blog
- A behind the scenes for Barbara Adams "Beyond Wonderful" culinary website. Hearty dialog about real life situation that inspire the creating and sharing of delicious food.
- A collection of recipes shared over the years amongst family and friends.
- Italian and international recipes, cakes and food photography. A computer engineer with a passion for everything related to food, that is cooking and eating. Erika, Berlin, Germany
Big Sweet Tooth
- Dispatches from a curious mouth.
Big Yellow Bowl
- Recipes, food, and ideas.
- A food and beverage blog specializing in recipes from my own kitchen located in rural Illinois. Each recipe is complete with photos and easy, step-by-step directions for main course to dessert and featuring bread, beverages, pasta, seafood and snacks.
Bitchin Dietitian: Biting Off Just Enough to Chew
- Recipes, foods to eat, and foods to avoid, from Jennifer Reilly, dietitican and author of Cooking with Trader Joe's cookbook: Skinny Dish
- A collection of recipes all in one blog. Bobby, Marquette, MI.
Blue Jean Gourmet
- Unfussy food from a fun-loving kitchen: recipes, tips, tricks, photographs. Nishta Mehra, Houston, Texas.
The Breakaway Cook
- Current thoughts and culinary experiments by chef Eric Gower, combining global flavors and simple recipes.
The Brewer and the Baker
- Recipes, photography, and commentary from a Southern foodie and her husband. Houston, Texas.
Bridget Davis: The Internet Chef
- Sydney-based Chef, consultant and food writer. Recipes, cooking tips and insider secrets.
The British Menu
- Adam Garratt: cooking experiences and recipes. British produce. No mandolins. Leicester, UK.
- Recipes and pictures of classic and creative cuisine.
Buttermilk Press Food and Recipe Blog
- A recipe blog including many southern recipes, cooking tips, kitchen gadgets, and Food Network stories and reviews.
- Kitchen adventures, recipes and delicious photos. Cenk Sönmezsoy located in Istanbul, Turkey.
Cafe Nay Nay
- A place about cooking, recipes, and sharing the love of food.
Chef at Large
- Food, Recipes, Photos, Reviews and lots more stuff on food and cooking.
Chew on That
- Updated daily by the editors of Recipe4Living.com, this site includes recipes, tips, cooking stories.
Chewing the Fat
- A New York food writer's musings about all things food-related -- with recipes, restaurant and cookbook reviews from this well-traveled and fun-to-read home cook.
- Easy and authentic Italian food recipes from Manuela Zangara, originally from Italy, now living with her family in Sydney, Australia.
- Not an arbiter of taste.
- Creating in an urban kitchen in West Oakland, CA. Denise Woodward and Lenny Ferreira.
Chocolate & Zucchini
- For all things food-related. Thoughts, recipes, musings, cookbooks, ideas, inspirations, and experimentations.
Chubby Dog's Table Talk
- For friends of good food and great restaurants.
- Musings on food, wine, restaurants and marriage. Located in Singapore.
- The daily journal of a professional cook's attempt at a rustic life.
Citrus and Candy
- The culinary journey of a wannabe domestic goddess' love of food from restaurant crawls and foodie shopping to her (mis)adventures in her mom's kitchen.
The City Cook
- The ultimate guide to home cooking for pathetically busy, space-compromised urban dwellers.
- Authors Ivy Larson and Andrew Larson, M.D. write about healthy eating, organic food and nutrition. Florida.
- Food blogging in Toronto. Kevin Lynch, cooking in a closet sized kitchen.
Coconut & Lime
- School teacher in Maryland shares recipes and pictures of her cooking.
Coffee and Vanilla
- Euro - Caribbean food blog
Confessions of a Cardamom Addict
- Omnivorous ramblings by a habitual eater who enjoys food. Articles and rants focus on food, cooking, baking, herbs, spices, and food history.
Confessions of a Mormon Foodie
- Stories about food and recipes from a Utah Mormon perspective.
Cook (almost) Anything at Least Once
- A visual feast of food and drink.
- Cook Local is a local food and recipe blog for the Pacific Northwest. Cook Local provides three recipes a week and covers local food politics and news as well.
- Delicious ramblings about spilled milk and cookie crumblings.
- Stephanie Hann. Part cowgirl, part Indian. Food blogging and recipes. Kansas City, KS
The Cooking Dish
- Weblog detailing cooking hints, tips, and recipes. This site focuses on the home cook who wants to improve their cooking knowledge and skills. Chris Mower.
Cooking For Engineers
- Recipes formatted for the analytical mind.
Cooking In Stilettos
- A culinary home for today's busy fashionista. Recipes, entertaining ideas and kitchenware for today's chic kitchen. Aly in Philadelphia, PA.
Cooking Tip of the Day
- Linda M. Hendricks's cooking tips and recipes. Informational pieces on foods, menus planning, cooking accessories, and product reviews.
Cooking with Amy
- Read it and eat.
Cooking with Trader Joe's
- Simple Trader Joe's recipes, cooking tips, and adventures in food, often inspired by Trader Joe's products. From the authors of the Trader Joe's cookbook.
- A great collection of recipes, food and photography. I try to collect and document the good recipes I come across and new food I try.
A Cork, Fork and Passport
- An entertaining cooking, wine, travel, and family lifestyle blog. Julie Cohn in AZ.
A Cozy Kitchen
- Two twenty-somethings living, learning and eating their way through Los Angeles.
Creative Tennessee Mountain Cookin
- Recipes flavored with food history and mountain living
- Discussing more than just waffles (which are delicious, by the way).
- Writings about cooking and eating.
- Cooking club diary with musings, rants and ravings about all things culinary.
Culinary in the Desert
- Sharing recipes and adventures from their kitchen.
The Culinary Library
- A collaboration between two generations, Prue and Di Gramp. Melbourne, Australia.
- This San Francisco foodie blog shares favorite places to eat, places to sit and enjoy the view, the best morning walks, the perfect cup of hot chocolate, and the driest Martini.
- This site features easy-to-follow, seasonal recipes, wine recommendations and entertaining tips for the home cook and foodie. Alyce Eyster, Houston, TX.
Cupcakes and Commentary
- Sharing family tested recipes with tips and commentary on cooking, using home-grown vegetables and herbs, and young family life
- Writing about food, culture, life, and fun.
The Daily Spud
- Thoughts on, and pictures of, all things food-related from Ireland, the spiritual home of the spud.
Daily Unadventures in Cooking
- Cooking fresh ingredients and real food with a pinch of spice and a touch of sarcasm.
- Healthy alternatives to normal, everyday recipes. Includes recipes, photos, videos and meal plans. Katie Farrell, Michigan.
Deep End Dining
- Dedicated to seeking and devouring the food uncommon, the cuisine exotic and the entrees less ordered.
- Sharing her recipes.
- A food, recipe and travel blog by a sweet toothed vegetarian. Jennifer Schmidt, Brisbane, Australia.
The Delicious Life
- Drinking. Dining out. Dabbling in the kitchen. All the things that make life delicious.
The Delightful Repast
- Carrying on a tradition of good food, serving up comfort food with flair. Jean P.
- Covers food, travel, and events.
Dessert Comes First
- Obsession with dessert and opinions from a food writer
Devastatingly Divine Dishes
- The day to day quest for the perfect dish for dinner.
Diary of a Cook's wife
- Sharing her experiences and thoughts.
Dirty Kitchen Secrets
- Weblog focused on the cuisine of Lebanon.
- Ryan's journey in whole food scratch cooking for his family.
- Recipes and tips for cooking for 30+ people for under $2/ person. There are time saving techniques and tips for busy people. Berkeley, CA based.
Dish with Vivien
- Malaysian woman blogging about food that tickles her fancy, be it restaurant, products, cooking or baking. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Sharing her exploits in the kitchen.
- Spelunking the culinary hole-in-the-walls, the greasy spoons, the roach coaches - all while constantly searching for that diamond in the rough.
Dixie Chik Cooks
- A food/ cooking blog by a southern Mom that focuses on everyday recipes, with the occasional gourmet twist. Shea Goldstein, Helena, AL.
The Domestic Goddess
- Devoted to the art of food and its preparation.
- Cooking adventures, farmer's market tours, taste tests and food fun by someone who is rather easily pleased. And also sorta picky.
Easy Dessert Recipes
- A site about everything easy dessert recipes, with desserts for all people and occasions.
Easy Recipe World
- Easy recipe world is place where you can find world's easiest recipes for delicious and simple cooking.
Eat Like No One Else
- Having culinary experiences others aren't. Eric Samuelson, Ann Arbour, US.
- A girl, a guy, and a cat eating stuff around Sydney Australia, then writing about it.
- Dedicated to posting everything about food in relation to health, from folk remedies to clinical studies.
- Eating out, cooking, and shopping for delicious foodstuffs in the City of the Angels.
Eating Out Loud
- Focuses on reporting new trends in food and cooking. Shares food experiences, rants, and raves.
- A food and cooking blog with global inspiration.
- Analog cooking in a digital world. Ren LeVally, Bon Cuisinier. D.C Metro, Portland, Austin.
- Pictures and posts by a woman in love with food.
- Eliza shares her unique healthy recipes and cooking experiences. Tucson, AZ.
- Writing about Filipino food and cooking and other cuisines in Southern England.
Enjoy Food and Travel
- Norwegian food lover's reflections of food, recipes, and restaurants around the world.
- Foodblog created to expand their cooking and photography skills.
Everybody Likes Sandwiches
- Uncomplicated journal about food.
- Australian foodblog with recipes and photos.
Family Friendly Food
- Ideas for cooking at home, food and kids, eating and living in Microsoft-land. Geared towards people with little time and a lot to do, as well as those who don't know or don't like to cook.
Feed the Moose
- Offers unique recipes intended to be cheap, easy to make and tasty.
Felt Like A Foodie
- A foodie's quest to eat delicious food while living in a small town. Barbara Felt Miller from the Chicago area.
Field to Feast
- Africa-inspired writing, cooking, and eating.
A Finger in Every Pie
- Sharing pictures and descriptions of recipes and dining experiences.
- Step by step photo guides focusing on recipes, cooking techniques, tips and tricks. Blog from a husband and wife, New South Wales Central Coast.
The Flourishing Foodie
- A slew of fun and healthy recipes written by a registered dietitian with a sense of humour. Heather Hands, Seattle, WA.
- Recipes and cookbook reviews.
Food & Thoughts
- Writing about and sharing pictures of kitchen adventures.
- Helping people become smarter, happier and better cooks. Made in NYC.
Food and Drinks
- Food and cooking commentary.
- French woman shares her love of food.
- Showcase of food, recipes, restaurants, and photography.
- A journal about understanding the food we eat. Food explained.
- Collaborative foodblog with original and classic recipes, pictures, and stories.
The Food Lab
- Musings on food, restaurants and travel by a 20 something blogger.
Food Loves Writing
- A food blog of recipes, restaurant reviews and stories, written by Shannalee.
- Snappy weblog all about food: restaurant reviews, recipes, pictures, products.
- Includes recipes, articles, and cooking tips.
- Eating, drinking, and living from food blogger, Jenny Miller. USA.
The Food Section
- Publishes original food writing and photography and scours the web for links to culinary news and events, recipes, and gastronomical ephemera.
The Food Site
- A food site on where to eat, what to cook, how to cook and food trivia.
- Seasonal recipes, ingredients and reviews from London, UK.
- Several original video recipes uploaded every week from Chef John.
- Daily adventures in eating, cooking, drinking, more eating, and some stuff in between.
Foodies Across Borders
- Place where friends from across borders share their love of food, drink, and entertaining.
- Chronicles of a young lady's culinary misadventures.
The French Fork
- A Frenchie shares insights into her life growing up in France and into French home cooking
- An American food writer living in France writes about and photographs food, wine, and life in and out of the kitchen.
Fresh Approach Cooking
- Recipes and whatnot from a not-so-typical L.A. girl.
The Freshman Cook
- This site teaches the aspiring cook how to start with a recipe and end with a meal that they can be proud of. Teri from Garner, North Carolina.
- Dining in (and out) around Portland, ME with reviews, recipes, and daily observations. Jillian and Malcolm Bedell.
From Cook To Chef
- Blogger going through Gordon Ramsay's Culinary School on a six month intensive diploma course.
The Frugal Chef
- A place for easy, quick, nutritious and affordable homemade food.
The FTB Blog
- Global food and travel through a Bangalore lens. No ads or sponsorships, from anyone, ever.
A Full Belly
- A weblog about eating well.
Gastronomic Fight Club
- Mischief. Mayhem. Soup.
- Food writing and commentary, thoughts on cooking, cuisine and restaurants from New York food essayist, cook, recipe developer, magazine food writer and cookbook author Regina Schrambling.
The Girl Who Ate Everything
- Majoring at Food Studies in New York University.
The Glamorous Gourmet
- Stephanie Miskew is a Certified Sommelier. Writing about food, wine, travel and entertaining. Based in Florida.
Good Eats in San Diego
- Writing about dining in and out, culinary advice, and all manner of other eating experiences from a half vegetarian couple in San Diego.
The Gourmet Butcher
- Donald Russell. Royal Warrant holding Scottish butcher.
Grab Your Fork
- Foodie blog of food photographs, restaurant reviews, and recipes from Sydney, Australia and around the world
Grace's Sweet Life
- Cookbook author Grace Massa Langlois shares recipes, stories about her Italian heritage, and the joy of growing up in a large, close-knit Italian family.
The Green Forks
- Laura Machell, Arberg, Germany. Documenting the move to a healthier lifestyle, with better eating habits.
- Asian woman in Holland shares her recipes.
- A site for in-home entertaining that features cooking and tablescape ideas. Heather has been featured in numerous national publications, including Traditional Home.
- Eating, drinking and living the good life in America's most hedonistic city - San Francisco.
Help! I Have A Fire In My Kitchen
- A humorous look into the adventures of a single parent who learned the hard way how to cook, feed his children, friends and the rare date.
The Hobbs Digest
- Covers what's good in the kitchen, in the markets, and in restaurants.
Hodge Podge Kitchen
- A woman in California combines her passion for cooking, eating, and photography.
- Food writer and cookbook author. Writes about all aspects of dining and cooking as well as shares restaurant ratings. Charleston, US.
- Shop. Cook. Eat. Repeat.
Home With Mandy
- A collection of recipes, cooking techniques, dinner ideas and food trends with step by step photography. Austin, Texas
House of Annie
- Homestyle Asian and Hawaiian foods while exploring the wider worlds of Western foods. Annie and Nate, SF Bay area.
Hugging the Coast
- A daily updated food blog featuring original recipes and food writing.
- Travel writers Patricia Harris and David Lyon explore restaurants, markets, and bars around the world to recreate recipes at home. Based in Cambridge, Massachusetts.
Icy Violet's Kitchen
- Anna, on the Northwest Coast. Food blogger.
In Mol Araan
- Recipes, culinary lexicography, and delights and curiosities of the plant world. [English and Yiddish].
In Our Grandmothers' Kitchens
- Writer/ singer Tinky Weisblat shares simple country recipes from her New England kitchen. Often linking them to history, film, TV shows, family life, popular music, and literature.
In the Kitchen and On the Road with Dorie Greenspan
- Chronicles cookbook author Dorie Greenspan's travels and cooking at home in New York City, Connecticut and Paris.
- Food blog dedicated to everything spiralized, that is, long noodle like shapes created from vegetables. Includes recipes and a cookbook. Ali Maffucci, Jersey City, NJ.
- Easy recipes with simple to follow step-by-step instructions, recipe videos and photographs, recipe ideas. Joanne and Adam, Seattle, WA.
- A place for those who live to eat and travel, run by a London-based Italian epicure.
- London man writes about food, drink, and the capital.
Janet is Hungry
- Updated daily with recipes, meal ideas and food photography. From Ontario, Canada.
- Maine housewife's blog includes only her own recipes, and emphasizes healthy cooking and step-by-step photographs.
- Jo presents favorite dinner recipes, from main courses to desserts. Weblog format.
- Adventures in preparing, eating, and loving food.
- Tasty, quick and health-conscious bento lunch recipes and tips.
- Japanese home cooking and other recipes, healthy eating, the food life of an expat.
- Featuring healthy low-glycemic recipes with step-by-step photos, as well as cooking tips, vegetable gardening, and products Kalyn loves.
Kelly the Kitchen Kop
- Kelly, homeschooling Mom, and author of Real Food for Rookies. Grand Rapids, MI.
- San Francisco restaurant reviews, articles on San Francisco dining, and other culinary adventures. Kelsey Elliott.
- Jessica Maher shares her love for cooking to encourage readers to be fearless in the kitchen. Houston, Texas
- A culinary blog with reviews of cooking and baking products. Articles and commentaries on various other culinary topics. Washington, DC area.
- Born with the gift of cooking and the sense that the world was tasty.
The Kitchen Crusader
- All about shopping and cooking and eating and being bossy in the kitchen, and sniffing out good, gutsy, beautiful food wherever she goes.
- What happens in a Moroccan-French-Canadian woman's kitchen.
- Culinary quests of a food enthusiast stuck in the sticks.
- A San Diego blog, is a culinary journal providing seasonal recipes and inspiration for the home cook. Brandon Matzek.
The kitchen pantry
- European foods.
- Seasonal recipes for healthful eating and occasional indulgences.
The Kitchen Review
- Cooking and eating in New York City since 8:30am this morning.
- Take baby steps to cooking real food while balancing stewardship of the earth and being frugal on a budget. Katie Kimball, Grand Rapids, Michigan.
- Delicious Nyonya dishes. Tried and tested.
- She tends her herb garden and creates amazing things in the kitchen.
- Inspiring cooks and nourishing homes through daily recipes, tips, kitchen design and shopping guides.
- Culinary musings from Cape Town.
The Klutzy Cook
- Food and kitchen capers from an accident prone home cook. Sam, Brisbane, Australia.
- Ranting and raving about restaurants and telling tales of working in a kitchen.
A La Cuisine
- Sharing pictures and cooking experiences.
A la mode au jus
- .A food and wine blog for amateurs (in English)
La Tartine Gourmande
- Sharing her obsession with food.
- How to make new meal out of your leftovers. Other topics: staples for your pantry, save money when grocery shopping and cut calories and fat from your recipes.
- Soulful musings on food and life (with the occasional pair of shoes) in London.
- Original recipes, food writing, and photography from Canada.
Life Is Better With Cake
- Three home cooks blog about cake, baking, and recipes they love.
Lily's Wai Sek Hong
- A home cook shares Asian recipes.
Little Corner of Mine
- A food blog sharing some of my quick and easy recipes.
- Tasty recipes, salads, main dishes, desserts with photos of each. Kim Kelly, San Diego, CA.
- Louisa Clements (Lou) a food blogger and aspiring Renaissance woman from Toronto, Ontario.
- Woman in Madrid shares recipes and drawings.
Love and Cooking
- Charlotte (and friends) in the kitchen and at the table.
Loves Food, Loves to Eat
- Amber has recipes and stories of a food-obsessed girl cooking and eating in Seattle, WA.
- A skinny chemical-engineer writes about her passion for cooking and baking for her loved ones. Singapore.
- Step-by-step recipes and cooking tips to give readers confidence in the kitchen. Nick Evans, Denver, CO.
- Collection of traditional Kerala Malabar recipes and nostalgic memories.
- Bilingüal site about cooking healthy, delicious and easy recipes and tips, gastronomy articles, links... and everything related.
- Food blog by the staff and cooks at MarxFoods.com. Blog posts include cooking stories, food photo shoots, recipes, staff picks and product tasting experiences. This is a food blog, cooking blog, gourmet food blog, food recipe blog, popular food blog.
Mary Makes Dinner
- A cooking blog featuring free homemade recipes including international cuisine, baking.
- Food, drinks and the culinary world.Helene Dsouza, Goa, India.
- Recipes, some of a seasonal nature and many of them historical.
- Grilled meat, smoked meat, roasted meat and photography.
The Messy Baker
- Charmian Christie, from Ontario. Sweet, savoury and messy.
- An eclectic assortment of recipes with step-by-step photos and detailed explanations
Milk and Cookies
- An attempt at capturing all things food.
- Recipes and restaurant reviews.
Mother Rimmy's Cooking Light Done Right
- A cooking blog with light and healthy recipes, including nutrition information and Weight Watchers points. Kristi Rimkus, Snohomish, Washington.
Mrs. Ip's Kitchen
- A collection of recipes, cooking tips and restaurant reviews. Grace Ip.
- Collaborative food weblog with commentary on recipes and restaurants.
My Little Kitchen
- Postings of a woman determined to try new foods.
My Man's Belly
- I've put this site together to help you get and or keep that man you're interested in. I can tell you, from my own personal experience, that being able to cook, even a little bit, will get you pretty far.
My Original Recipes
- Mostly originial recipes. All simple, easy and quick from a busy mom.
Nami-nami: a foodblog
- A blog about cooking and eating in Estonia and beyond
Nature's Free Foods
- Information and inspiration on the many foods freely available in Nature, with photographs.
- Promoting intercultural understanding through the appreciation of ethnic dining, world cuisines, exotic recipes and ingredients, restaurant reviews.
- Simple recipes that focus on technique and taste.
- Blog about scoff and swill in Saigon. From gutter grub to gourmet tables.
- Dedicated to eating, cooking, and writing about food in Kansas City.
- Fledgling food writer from Berkeley shares her thoughts on food.
- A blog for people who care about their food, with foodie news, reviews, and recipes. UK based.
Not Just Apples
- Healthy eating blog, with ideas on ingredients and recipes. World cuisine and photographs of delicious food. Alissa in England.
Not Quite Nigella
- The cooking and eating adventures of a girl in Sydney.
- Recipes, reviews, and food facts from a Holistic Nutritionist.
An Obsession with Food
- Writings about food and wine.
Off The Broiler
- Food and technology writings by Jason Perlow
- Stories about food and family family recipes old and new. Sherry Nappa. Orlando.
An Omnivore Cooks the Veganomicon
- A 30-something meat-eating investment analyst cooks his way through the vegan cookbook Veganomicon.
On My Plate
- Adventures in eating her way across the world.
On The Hob
- Everything for the kitchen, cookware, utensils, electricals.
Once Upon A Feast
- Ruth from Halifax, Nova Scotia.
- Life of a cooking enthusiast in Seattle.
The Orgasmic Chef
- Recipes and food. Maureen in Australia.
Our Kitchen Island
- To share recipes, cooking tips and insights on food and nutrition. Ryan Schnarr, Ontario.
Out of the Cold - Menus
- Menu planner for tasty and nutritious menus and recipes for Toronto's homeless
- Made of musings on food, cooking, food trends, and humor.
Parents Need to Eat Too
- Thoughts on food, writing, and everything else. Debbie Koenig.
The Passionate Cook
- Cooking is like love. It should be entered into with abandon or not at all.
- Sharing photographs and reviews of cooking and eating experiences.
The Perfect Avocado
- A collection of culinary adventures, through photograph and word, from my kitchen (and possibly yours).
The Petite Pig
- Food news and recipes.
- French, Indian, Vietnamese and American recipes. Silicon Valley, California
Pig Pig's Corner
- Food blog, recipes, restaurant reviews and travel. Jeff and Ann, a Malaysian Chinese married couple in the UK.
The Pink Apron
- A food blog with recipes for main dishes, desserts, entrees, and even homemade cheese.
The Pink Peppercorn
- A sweet and spicy account of gastronomic tales. A Calgary, Alberta, Canada based food blog.
- Brunei girl's food-fun adventure in Sydney and occasionally from other parts of the world.
Pithy and Cleaver
- A food blog from two New-York based designers who share a love of cooking. Includes photographs and recipes.
Plain Ol' Food
- Recipes and pictures of easy, thrifty dishes.
- Crystal Esquivel's weblog about food and life. Recipes include cookies, breakfast, soups, and Mexican food.
- Recipes, menus and food news.
Prepare To Meet Your Bakerina
- A cook shares experiences and recipes.
- A cooking blog, specializes in desserts from all over the world, with a soft spot for baked goods. International food items are also heavily featured. Shaheen Peerbhai.
Quick & Tasty
- Quick and tasty cooking ideas and recipes.
Raised on a Roux
- Genêt Hoganand celebrates the culinary traditions of family and New Orleans.
- Recipes using everyday and not so everyday ingredients. Cooking for events all throughout the year.
- Recipes for making muffins, cakes, cookies, desserts, casseroles, meats, diabetic, and low calorie foods
Recipes, Food and Cooking
- Includes recipes, cooking-related product reviews, and other interesting tid bits about food and cooking.
- Culinary guide for home cooks featuring cooking techniques, tips, and recipes.
- Chef Mark C. Tafoya is a personal chef in New York City, Executive Chef of The Gilded Fork and founder of the Culinary Podcast Network.
- Recipes, baking theory and food photography.
- Dining, drinking, and cooking.
- Adventures in Astoria and beyond - writing on food and travel.
S'kat and the Food
- It's all about the food in the exciting culinary niche of Virginia known as Newport News.
Salt and Pepper
- Chronicles of her cooking experiences.
Sarah's Cucina Bella
- A food blog about homecooking and raising a healthy family. Sarah Walker Caron, Maine, US.
The Savory Notebook
- Culinary contemplations about cooking, baking, and recipes.
The Scent of Green Bananas
- Sharing cooking and eating experiences.
Seattle Bon Vivant
- A Seattle dweller writes about food and life.
The Second Helping House
- Sharing plenty of culinary delights.
The Secret Recipe Blog
- Cooking tips, copycat recipes, and secret restaurant recipes.
- Seduction Meals is about food + romance and the premise that everyone should learn to master one dish that is their signature dish, a Seduction Meal, that will enchant and captivate that special someone in your life.
She Who Eats
- Food lover cooks, shoots, and eats her way at home in Japan and beyond.
Shortcuts To Asian Cooking
- Where east meets west, a simplified approach to Asian cooking
Silverbrow on Food
- Musings on cooking, restaurants and the occasional rant about the state of kosher food in the United Kingdom.
Simple Nourished Living
- Weight Watchers recipes and resources for healthy living. Martha McKinnon.
- A South African food and cooking blog. Different types of cuisine, food photography and styling. Alida Ryder.
- Focusing on healthy home cooking and recipes.
A Smart Mouth
- A blog enamored with food - nutrition, cooking, literature, news, including recipes for home-cooked meals made from local, rich ingredients and incorporating cooking techniques from around the world.
- Seasonal stories from a grateful palate.
The Spice Must Flow
- Recipes and cooking experiences.
- Features Steffen's everyday dinner recipes with photographs.
- Cooking podcast and blog that teaches how to cook like a professional chef.
- Amateur cook's creative answers to the daily question: "What's for dinner?"
Students on a Budget
- Recipes from a bunch of Singaporean and Malaysian students living in Australia.
- Simple, delicious recipes with photos from a NYC-based mom.
Sue's Cook Book
- A collection of adapted recipes.
- Easy, elegant recipes and fun style pics from a 20-something girl in Manhattan.
Sunday Nite Dinner
- Covers home cooking and family style meals in San Francisco.
Sweet and Savory Tooth
- Baking and cooking experiments in Heather I.'s California kitchen.
- Capturing all thoughts and musings related to food, and life as she knows it.
Sweets for My Sweet Tooth
- A sweet a day keeps the blues away.
Sylvia's Kitchen Sync
- Tried and true recipes, from family home cooking comfort food to restaurant style recipes. North of Toronto, Ontario.
Talk of Tomatoes
- A mother talks recipes, weeknight meals, dinner parties, holiday menus, kitchen inspiration, and cooking with kids.
Taste As You Go
- A food blogger lives according to advice passed onto her - to taste as you go. Michelle Rittler, Bethlehem, PA.
Taste For Cooking
- Recipes, food and wine events, and contests.
A Taste of the Suburbs
- Smorgasbord of restaurant reviews, culinary adventures, kitchen mishaps, and food news.
Tea and Cookies
- Food stories and recipes from home and the world.
- One person's cooking experiences and pictures.
- Food, cooking, eating and drinking from Rich in Saltaire, Yorkshire.
- Covers food topics,recipes, beverage news,and equipment reviews.
The Thorngrove Table
- Sharing an interest in ancient, medieval and modern food, both the cooking and the history of it.
Though Small, It is Tasty
- Meg and Ted eat and cook in Dublin.
Thursday for Dinner
- A video blog dedicated to preserving family recipes. O
Tigers & Strawberries
- An obsession with food.
- Covering cooking, writing and publishing as well as frequent adventures in food.
Too Many Chefs
- Features recipes, food talk, and other subjects.
Turkish Food and Recipes
- Turkish food from my simple recipes in both English and Turkish with pictures.
- The guide for the adventurous food lover who cares about a sustainable world.
Two Peas and Their Pod
- Josh and Maria Lichty create fresh, simple, and family friendly meals and baking. Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Chronicling the search for gestalt in food and in life through recipes, writing and photographs.
Up For A Feed
- Sydney food and travel blog from Joseph.
View from the Kitchen
- Adventures in food, food writing, and eating from a girl who aspires to create perfect pie crust.
- Musings on food, drink and merriment from a decidedly decided perspective.
Wandering Spoon Tidbits
- Thy Tran writes literary nonfiction about food, the rituals of the kitchen, and global eating and cooking
We Like To Cook!
- Blog with recipes, reviews and ramblings from the home kitchen of Denise and Dom Romeo begun as an online cooking journal for their children. Atlanta,GA.
What I Ate!
- Share with the world your culinary stories. Home cooking, restaurants, Airline food, barbecue, fast food, ethnic delights, stadium snacks, hospital food, even drinks.
- A weblog about cooking and recipes, with some focus on French Canadian recipes. The site mainly focuses on easy, budget friendly home cooking, with photos of the recipes and an eye to kid-friendly food.
White on Rice Couple
- We're a couple sharing our cooking, gardening, travels, and exploration of markets through photos, stories, and videos.
With a Glass
- Asian cuisines. Cooking, baking, drinks and preserving/ canning recipes by a home cook, Sissi in Switzerland.
World On A Plate
- Cultural musings and explorations around the world of food.
The Wright Table
- Becoming a better home cook, one meal at a time. Elizabeth Wright in Corozal, Belize.
You Gonna Eat All That?
- A fork in one hand, a pen in the other.
- He attempts to learn how to cook simply by being married to a chef and loitering in the kitchen.
- Tutorials, with photographs, of baking techniques and recipes by pastry chef, cook book author, Zoe Francois. Minneapolis.
Feeding the Ravenous Horde
- Feeding a large family who loves to eat. Creative cakes, spectacular entrees. All recipes made and tested in our own kitchen and include this Canadian family's favorites. [Atom]
- Food and its connection to history, culture, geography and science. [Atom]
Master Cook - Blog about cooking
- Blog about cooking [RSS]
" search on:
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 18, 2016 at 3:51:47 UTC -