become an editor
the entire directory
only in Cooking/Stuffings_and_Dressings
Stuffings and Dressings
Home: Cooking: Meat: Poultry
- A basic recipes seasoned with garlic powder, and poultry seasoning.
Celery Walnut Stuffing
- Turkey Recipe from Tommie Autrey, North Fork Grange, California. Includes English walnuts and chopped pimiento.
- Recipe from Gourmet magazine.
- A collection of dressing and stuffing recipes.
Dressing for Cornish Hens
- Recipe from Pence Springs Hotel, Pence Springs, West Virginia.Contains honey, pineapple or orange marmalade, apples, and diced mushrooms.
Garden Guide: Stuffings and Dressings
- A collection of recipes including Almond Brown Rice Stuffing and Chile, Hominy, and Rice Stuffing.
Grandma's Cornbread Dressing and Giblet Gravy
- Recipe for old fashioned cornbread dressing with giblet gravy. Includes links to related recipes and articles.
Kaimu Stuffing Recipe
- Recipe from Kalapana, Puna, Hawaii.Calls for bacon, sweet bread cubes, walnuts, and sweet potatoes.
Low Fat Vegetarian Archive of Stuffing Recipes
- Mostly vegan recipes.
- Classic oyster stuffing for Thanksgiving. Enough for a 14 to 15 pound turkey.
RecipeSource: Stuffings and Dressings
- Large collection of assorted recipes ordered alphabetically.
Roasted Quail with Stuffing
- Roasted Quail with Stuffing Recipe from Snowbird Mountain Lodge Bed and Breakfast in Robbinsville, North Carolina.Contains andouille sausage, chicken stock, and chopped pecans.Yields enough to stuff 8 semi-boneless quail.
Sante Fe Turkey Stuffing
- Simple, detail recipe presented.
Southern Cornbread Dressing
- Basic recipe including crumbled cornbread, chicken broth, onions and celery.
- Recipes from Better Homes and Gardens featuring Pear-Pecan Stuffing, Cranberry-Pecan Stuffing, and Squash-Barley Stuffing.
Stuffing Recipes And Dressing Recipes For Thanksgiving
- Includes Southwest Cornbread Dressing, Chopped-Egg Stuffing, and Baked Apple-Pecan Dressing.
Stuffings Recipes from Hugs's Homeheart
- Recipes for chestnut and potato dressings, turkey stuffing, and wild rice stuffing.
Turkish Pilaf Stuffing
- Lots of spices and flavorings used, including mint, golden raisins, pistachio nuts, and cinnamon.
Stuffings and Dressings
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 31, 2014 at 13:54:07 UTC -