become an editor
the entire directory
only in European/Russian
Soups and Stews
Open Directory - Home: Cooking: Soups and Stews: World Cuisines: European: Russian
Home: Cooking: Soups and Stews: Fruit and Vegetable: Greens: Cabbage
Home: Cooking: World Cuisines: European: Russian
- Contains spinach, sorrel, crab, sturgeon, beer, and vodka. Eight servings.
- Cold soup that uses kefir or yogurt and chopped vegetables.
Russian Lemon Soup (Liminnyi Sup)
- Simple recipe using rice and broth. Serving four.
Russian Mushroom and Potato Soup
- Twelve serving recipe using leeks, butter, carrots, flour, and chicken broth.
Russian Nettle Soup
- Combines rice, parsley, celery, spices, and onion.
Russian Onion Soup
- Calls for leeks, parsley, and celery.
Russian Turnip Soup
- Recipe uses beef, ham, sauerkraut juice, and herbs.
Ukha (Russian Fish Soup)
- Made by simmering potatoes, onions, parsley with cubes of white fish fillets.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Sunday, January 15, 2012 10:05:04 AM EST -