become an editor
the entire directory
only in European/Portuguese
Soups and Stews
Open Directory - Home: Cooking: Soups and Stews: World Cuisines: European: Portuguese
Home: Cooking: World Cuisines: European: Portuguese
All Recipes: Portuguese Chicken Soup II
- Four serving recipe using lemon zest and mint leaves.
All Recipes: Portuguese Kale Soup
- Pea beans, chorizo, cabbage, kale, and potatoes are slowly cooked together in this traditional dish serving ten.
Portugese Sopa (Soup)
- Calls for sauerkraut, garabanzo beans, burgundy wine, red bell peppers, chicken stock, and sausage.
Portuguese Stone Soup
- The dish gets its name from the kidney beans, which are referred to as "stones" by the Portuguese. From Bon Appétit.
Recipezaar: Portuguese Soups
- Presents a collection of meal ideas traditional to the region.
Soupas - A Portuguese Feast Soup T-R-L
- Traditional dish served especially at the Holy Ghost Feast, a yearly celebration.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Tuesday, January 2, 2007 11:47:31 PM EST -