become an editor
the entire directory
only in European/Italian
Soups and Stews
Home: Cooking: World Cuisines: European: Italian
Bean Soup From Tuscany - La Ribollita
- Slow cooking is the secret of this hearty winter vegetable soup designed for wood stoves or back burners.
Chunky Italian Soup
- Made with a combination of vegetables with pasta added.
Italian Barley Soup
- Contains parmesan, tomato, red wine, lemon peel, and seasonings.
Italian Onion Soup
- Uses beef broth, butter, onions, mozzarella and parmesan cheeses.
- Features a short selection including minestrone, creamy mussel, pasta and bean.
Italian Wedding Soup With Meatballs and Spinach
- Combines ground beef, veal, greens, and chicken broth to make this popular soup.
Pappa al Pomodoro
- Rich tomato based Tuscan country soup thickened with bread.
Wild Onion Soup (Zuppa di Cipolle Selvatiche)
- Calabrian dish that is also popular in some Puglian villages.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: March 24, 2014 at 21:42:56 UTC -