become an editor
the entire directory
only in Hungarian/Goulash
Soups and Stews
A1 Szekely Gulyas ( Goulash)
- Hungarian recipe that uses sauerkraut, caraway seeds, and sausage.
- Traditional Hungarian recipe that serves four.
Goulash, A Rose By Any Other Name
- Article by Prof. Steve Holzinger on the technique of making this dish. Recipe included.
Gulaschsuppe (Goulash Soup)
- Combines beef stock with vegetables and herbs. From Recipezaar.
Gulaschsuppe, Goulash Soup
- Uses onion, tomato paste, beef cubes, and shortening making six servings. From Recipe Source.
Hungarian Pork and Kraut Goulash
- Uses sour cream, beef bouillon cubes, garlic, and dill. From Recipezaar.
Hungarian Vegan Goulash Soup
- Combines onion, potatoes, rutabaga, and bell peppers. Serves four to six.
Rindergulasch (Beef Goulash)
- Find a small selection from Recipezaar.
- Made from ground beef, tomatoes, marjoram, and noodles. From Recipezaar.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: November 6, 2013 at 9:54:11 UTC -