become an editor
the entire directory
only in European/French
Soups and Stews
Open Directory - Home: Cooking: Soups and Stews: World Cuisines: European: French
Home: Cooking: World Cuisines: European: French
- Traditional stew recipe by Chef Robert Conaway. Made with red wine, mushrooms, and pearl onions. Eight servings.
- Contains bacon, beef, mushrooms, flour, and red wine.
French Beef Stew
- Cubed meat with potatoes, Dijon-style prepared mustard, diced tomatoes, and broth.
French Cream of Lettuce Soup (Soupe de Laitue)
- Beef stock with watercress, romaine, egg yolks, and cream.
French Market Soup Mix
- Combines dried peas, barley, and a variety of beans.
French Meatball Soup
- Uses rice, ground beef, red wine, and beef broth. Offers both microwave and stove-top directions with nutritional data.
French Rabbit Stew
- Beef broth with white wine, bacon, garlic, and mushrooms.
Granny Pantke's French Beans Stew
- Made with beef, potatoes, bouillon, and seasonings.
Jamie's French Restaurant's Cold Avocado Soup A La Sylvia
- Consists of stock, tomatoes, mayonaisse, chili powder, lemon, and heavy cream.
Leek and Potato Soup
- Classic base of many French soups.
- Recipe for a French fish chowder using eel, mushrooms, and wine.
Roasted Garlic/Chicken Soup
- Made with garlic, chicken breast, dill, provolone cheese, and wine.
Soup in France
- Chapter II from Colette's Best Recipes: A Book of French Cookery.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: April 26, 2008 at 9:42:43 UTC -