become an editor
the entire directory
only in European/Dutch
Soups and Stews
Open Directory - Home: Cooking: Soups and Stews: World Cuisines: European: Dutch
Home: Cooking: World Cuisines: European: Dutch
Dutch Green Split Pea Soup
- Uses Canadian-style bacon, potatoes, leeks, and kielbasa.
Dutch Leek Soup
- Made with wheat flour, milk, bouillon, cream, and shredded edam or gouda cheses.
Dutch Pea Soup
- Consists of cubed ham, celery, carrots, and leeks.
Dutch Soups and Stews: GoDutch.com
- About 22 traditional recipes including Mustard Soup from Ameland, Stew the Flemish Way, Old Frisian Hodgepodge, Sauerkraut Soup with Cheese, and Lamb Stew Maastricht-style.
Dutch Vegetable Soup with Meatballs
- Bouillon-based soup containing veal or beef, egg, milk, carrots, and celery.
Erwtensoep (Dutch Pea Soup)
- Uses pig's foot, potatoes, ham hock, and kielbasa.
Watergruwel (Berry Soup)
- Cold dish that can be stored for at least one week in the fridge. Amounts and types of fruits can be varied.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 2013 Netscape
Visit our sister sites
Last update: Wednesday, October 23, 2013 7:29:18 PM EDT -