become an editor
the entire directory
only in European/Danish
Soups and Stews
Open Directory - Home: Cooking: Soups and Stews: World Cuisines: European: Danish
Home: Cooking: World Cuisines: European: Danish
Danish Barley Soup (Bygvandgrød)
- Vegetable or beef stock with mushrooms, carrot, and onion.
Danish Beer Soup
- Uses pumpernickel bread, dark ale, lemon juice, and whipping cream. Includes history of recipe. Serving four to six people.
Danish Onion - Champagne Soup
- Consists of Camembert cheese, port wine, egg yolks, cayenne, and nutmeg.
Danish Pea Soup with Pork
- Contains bacon, carrots, celery root, leeks, onion, and sausage links.
Meat, Vegetable, and Fruit Soups
- Presents a collection of traditional dishes from Christian's Danish Recipes.
Recipezaar: Danish Soups
- Find a collection of dishes with nutritional data.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: January 2, 2007 at 23:47:32 UTC -