become an editor
the entire directory
only in World_Cuisines/African
Soups and Stews
Home: Cooking: Soups and Stews: Nuts and Seeds
Home: Cooking: World Cuisines: African
African Tomato-Avocado-Buttermilk Soup
- Contains hot pepper sauce and cucumber. Serving eight, from YumYum.com.
African Vegetarian Stew
- Uses beans, spices, potatoes, kohlrabies, and couscous by Lisa's Cooking Cache.
Avocado Soup (West Africa)
- Combines chicken broth with cayenne pepper and lime.
- Nigerian stew made of seafood, ground beef, seeds, and finely chopped spinach in a tomato base spiced with habanero.
Senegalese Chicken Soup
- Recipe containing chicken, cayenne pepper, and peanut butter.
West African Peanut Soup
- Vegetable broth with bell peppers, garlic, and tomatoes make this an unconventional favorite.
Yetakelt W'et (Spicy Mixed Vegetable Stew)
- Ethiopian recipe making six servings using vegetable stock, niter kebbeh, and berbere.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: October 2, 2014 at 13:15:07 UTC -