become an editor
the entire directory
only in Soups_and_Stews/Sausage
Soups and Stews
Home: Cooking: Meat: Sausage
Bean, Barley & Sausage Soup
- Made from kidney beans, Polish meat, and garlic. Provided by Recipe Source.
- Using ham hocks, vegetables, Italian, and German meats. Serves four. From Recipe Source.
Food.com: Italian Sausage Soups
- Find a collection of meals with nutritional details.
Hearty Sausage Soup
- Contains Italian meat, white wine, green chili, and a variety of vegetables. Eight to ten servings, from Recipe Source.
Kielbasa and Bow Tie Soup
- Combines tomatoes, chicken broth, and parsley. Four servings, by Recipe Source.
Kielbasa Bean Soup
- Using potatoes, carrots, celery, and parsley. Serving six, from Recipe Source.
Milange Of The Lily Family and Andouille Sausage Soup
- Made with flour, chicken stock, grated cheese, vegetables, herbs, and seasonings. Eight servings, at Recipe Source.
Polska Kielbasa Potato Soup
- Combines chicken broth, milk, carrots, butter and onions. Serving six, by Recipe Source.
Portuguese Sausage and Kale Soup
- Emeril's recipe makes sixteen cups and combines a host of flavors and seasonings.
Sausage Bean Chowder
- Combines green pepper, tomatoes, kidney beans, and garlic. By Recipe Source.
Sausage Bean Soup
- Crock pot recipe using Italian meat, beef broth, vegetables, and kielbasa. Provided by Recipe Source.
Sausage Broccoli Chowder
- Combines corn, Polish meat, red potatoes, and chicken broth. From Recipe Source.
Sausage Cabbage Soup
- Short ingredient list provides eight servings, at Recipe Source.
Sausage Kale Soup
- Dutch oven recipe uses pork, chicken broth, and potatoes making ten servings.
Sausage Leek Soup
- Combines dillweed, leeks, cream, and chicken broth making six servings, at Recipe Source.
Smoked Sausage and Bean Soup
- Calls for red chilli beans, cabbage, potatoes, and chicken broth. Six servings, by Recipe Source.
Smoked Sausage and Lentil Gumbo
- Made with cayenne pepper, flour, chicken broth, and vegetables. Serving six, at Recipe Source.
- Made using Italian meat, beef broth, peppers, and seasonings. Eight servings, at Recipe Source.
Tuscany Peasant Soup
- Combines beef stock, parmesan, and vegetables. Four servings, by Recipe Source.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: February 16, 2016 at 9:45:07 UTC -