become an editor
the entire directory
only in Soups_and_Stews/Recipe_Collections
Soups and Stews
Open Directory - Home: Cooking: Soups and Stews: Recipe Collections
Home: Cooking: Recipe Collections
Shopping: Publications: Books: Food and Drink: Cookbooks: Recipes
1st Traveler's Choice Internet Cookbook
- Contains specially recommended meat soup recipes.
All Recipes: Soups
- Offers a database as well as the opportunity to submit your favorites. Make requests or read cooking tips.
- Features nutrition, labels for education, meal ideas, and recipes.
- Searchable collection to a variety of dishes.
Gourmet Soup Recipe Index
- Find fruit, vegetable, mushroom, seafood, and amuse-bouche recipes.
Homemade Savory Soup Recipes
- Find potato, bean, vegetarian, and crockpot meal ideas.
Jim Barricks Alcohol-Free Recipes
- Indexed collection of varying types of stews and soups.
Lesley's Recipe Archive: Soup Recipes
- Collection includes some of the more well known types of dishes.
Millie's Meals: Homestyle Soups & Rices
- Presents a list of dishes which include vegetable, minestrone, chili mix, tortellini, ravioletti, and lentil.
- Features a large collection of soups and stews. Author also has her own published cookbook.
Soup and Stew Recipes
- Collection containing bisques, creamed, broths, chilled, chowders, and gumbo. From cooksrecipes.com.
- Hot and spicy index of traditional and dishes. From PepperFool.com.
- Large selection of assorted dishes. Some which are ethnic in style.
- Large listing at Carnegie Mellon's School of Computer Science.
Soup Recipes and Stew Recipes
- From Diana's Kitchen, who also hosts About.com's Southern Food.
Soup Recipes by Chef George Krumov
- Selection of soup recipes that include photographs.
Soups and Sandwiches
- Collection of assorted recipes including crockpot dumpling, jack O' lantern, and spag bowl stews.
Soups and Stews
- International collection of recipes set to music of the region of origin.
- Weblog features recipes for soups and beverages.
- Large selection of dishes, including etiquette, jokes, cautionary tales, and a newsletter.
StarChefs.com: Simmering Soups
- Presents an eclectic selection, everything from chili to chicken soup, from professional chefs.
The Thorough Good Cook
- Digital version of a rare antique cookbook originally published in 1896 by George Augustus Sala.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 1, 2013 at 10:54:09 UTC -