become an editor
the entire directory
only in Soups_and_Stews/Pork
Soups and Stews
Open Directory - Home: Cooking: Soups and Stews: Pork
Home: Cooking: Meat: Pork
A Boiled Dinner
- Using spareribs, potatoes, and green beans, from YumYum.com.
Escarole, Beans, and Pork Ribs Soup
- Calls for chicken broth, tomato paste, and seasonings. From Recipe Source.
Ham and Corn Chowder
- Contains onion, butter, and half and half. Six servings, by Recipe Source.
Ham and Potato Chowder
- Green pepper, potatoes, flour, herbs, and seasonings. Six servings, by Recipe Source.
Ham or Chicken and Vegetable Bean Soup
- Crockpot meal containing carrots, celery, and onion. Serves six.
Ham Skillet Gumbo
- Calls for bell peppers, okra, onions, and chicken broth. Four servings, at Recipe Source.
Ham Steak Cabbage Soup
- Made with vegetable juice, onion soup mix, beef broth, and seasonings. Six servings, at Recipe Source.
Hearty Vegetable and Pork Soup
- Recipe for two made from tomato, celery, chicken broth, and macaroni. By Recipe Source.
Lemony Ham and Rice Soup
- Microwave meal using chicken rice soup, flour, and green onions. Four servings, by Recipe Source.
Prize Winning Ham and Lentil Soup
- Dutch oven dish using a medium sized ingredient list. Ten servings, from Recipe Source.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2014 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 17, 2007 at 13:45:19 UTC -