become an editor
the entire directory
only in Soups_and_Stews/Pasta
Soups and Stews
Home: Cooking: Pasta
Alphabet Noodle Soup
- Calls for ground beef, vegetable juice, and beef broth. Yields four, from Recipe Source.
- Using carrots, cornstarch, rutabaga, chicken, and beef bouillons. Serving six, by Recipe Source.
Bean and Pasta Soup
- Uses a Dutch oven and contains bacon, vegetables, and crushed red pepper.
Beef Pasta Soup
- Combines stewed tomatoes, macaroni, flour, and beef stock.
Beefy Spaghetti Soup
- Using mushrooms, tomato sauce, and beef stock. For the microwave. Makes four servings, from Recipe Source.
Domatosoupa Me Spaghetti
- Vegetarian dish made with tinned tomatoes, celery, potato, and onion. By Recipe Source.
Gingered Soup and Pasta
- Combines chicken broth with scallions and cilantro. Four servings, at Recipe Source.
Gingered Tomato Broth with Pappadam Noodles
- Made with spinach, peanut oil, jalapeno peppers, and cilantro. Serving five, from Recipe Source.
Green on Green Pasta Soup
- Requires leeks, cabbage, zucchini, fresh beans, and orzo. From Recipe Source.
Mamma's Stracciatelle With Tiny Meatballs
- Uses chicken broth, pastina, ground beef, eggs, and parmesan. By Recipe Source.
Mushroom, Barley & Pasta Soup
- Contains liquid smoke, tomatoes, parmesan, and garlic making four servings.
Pasta and Basil Soup
- Using vermicelli, chicken or vegetable stock, herbs, and parmesan. Four servings, by Recipe Source.
Pasta and Bean Soup
- Bell peppers, chick peas, kidney beans and cayenne pepper. Five servings, from Recipe Source.
Pasta and Chick Pea Soup - Weight Watchers
- Canned tomatoes, garlic, onion, and macaroni. Serving two, at Recipe Source.
Pasta Chick Pea Soup
- Crockpot dish that contains rotini, beef broth, and tomatoes.
Pasta E Fagioli
- Uses macaroni, beans, tomatoes, and seasonings making nine quarts.
- Italian style soup made from cannellini beans, tomatoes, celery, and seasonings. From All Recipes.
Pizza Soup I
- Ingredients and toppings you'd expect to find but combined with beef stock. From All Recipes.
- Calls for beef broth, green beans, onions, and tomatoes. serving four, from Recipe Source.
Red Kidney Bean and Pasta Soup
- Uses kidney beans, tomato puree, onion, and garlic. Serves two.
- Combines ground round, cabbage, kidney beans, and tomato. Twelve servings, from Recipe Source.
Vegetable And Pasta Soup
- Vegan recipe using parsnips, cabbage, macaroni, and seasonings. Serves two to three.
Yia Yia Zmaragda's Rustic Pasta Soup with Beef or Veal Tongue
- Recipe comes from the Greek mainland region of Thessaly and requires only a few ingredients.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2016 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: May 22, 2016 at 5:14:46 UTC -