become an editor
the entire directory
only in Soups_and_Stews/Mulligatawny
Soups and Stews
Home: Cooking: World Cuisines: Asian: Indian
Bon Appetit's Mulligatawny Soup
- Classic Anglo-Indian soup, also called pepper water. Uses many ingredients. From Food.com.
British Empire: Mulligatawny Soup
- Describes this dish and its preparation. Serves six to eight.
- Slow cook recipe that may be made in a crock pot. From Pepperfool.
- Anglo-Indian recipe serves four to six people.
- Made with beans and an apple. Five servings. From Kansas City Info Zine.
- Combines apple, canned tomato, lemon juice, and vegetables with broth.
Mulligatawny Soup (Satterly)
- Presents a vegetarian version of this classic dish. Uses coconut milk.
Mulligatawny Soup II
- A more traditional version of the Anglo-Indian invention, combines tamarind concentrate, lemon juice, coconut milk, red lentils, and fresh cilantro with lots of vegetables and exotic spices.
Mulligatawny Stew Recipe
- A cold weather dish with complete nutritional information provided.
- Combines apples, potatoes, carrot, onion, and spice.
" search on:
to edit this category.
Copyright © 1998-2015 AOL Inc.
Visit our sister sites
Last update: July 13, 2015 at 20:48:15 UTC -